Is £6m for Johnson Good or Bad Business?

Re: Is £6m for Johnson Good or Bad Business?

£6 million??? WTF??? Don't think so 'Arry.

I personally would sell,no chance of making the grade in future city teams...i hope im wrong

we are a selling club...
Only problem is...no fooker can afford our asking prices!! ;)

What is the point of taking a piffly £6m when he could turn out to be a bloody good player for us again in the future ?
Give him this season to get himself fit and back to match sharpness and then see where we are.

Many would say that the sale of Dunne was unnecessary as we dont need the cash, but it seems that even we need to generate income from player sales.

If you look at the players we still have in the first team squad there is very little fat to be trimmed - perhaps that is where MJ comes in?

kiam06 said:
Michael Johnson is the most talented footballer at Manchester City and I mean better than all the players we have signed, he needs time and the right support and he will prove to be a City great. The last thing we should do is sell him.

Sorry but that's rubbish, he's a kid with potential which he needs to go a long way to prove, to say he's the most talented player at the club is going way over the top IMO.

Johnson is no world beater!

At present, fans are able to count his stand-out performances on four fingers.

He has potential, but comparisons with Bell, Gerrard, whoever, do me a favour.

I wish him well, but it is a longer road than I think he is capable of taking to live up to the expectations of some of the deluded blue-tinted brigade on here.

why sell him? we dont need the money, he has about 3 years left on his deal, a deal he has been on about 50k a week whilst being injured, time for some pay back if you ask me.
one day he'll worth a fortune.

de niro said:
why sell him? we dont need the money, he has about 3 years left on his deal, a deal he has been on about 50k a week whilst being injured, time for some pay back if you ask me.
one day he'll worth a fortune.

Thought the same about Boj and Petrov too but they soon start rumbling when they dont get the games they feel they deserve!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.