Is Adam Johnson....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqET6rfCaqQ[/youtube]

I must agree the running style and crossing ability is very reminiscant of Mike Summerbee. I know a couple of Boro fans who rate this lad much higher than Downing. Keep it up 'Buzzer Johnson!'

Benarbia said:
adelaideblue said:
mcmanamananm look good after his first game..

Against Villa at home wasn't it? Looked a world beater

That was the one!

Lets not get our hopes up to soon, the lad is only young, dont place too much expectation on him.

Similar to Dennis Tueart to me, can go both ways and from the middle.

"Adam Johnson walks on water"

Full of promise, i like his direct approach in getting at thier full backs, but needs alot of work on his set pieces. His corners were pretty woefull tbh

hertsblue said:
Full of promise, i like his direct approach in getting at thier full backs, but needs alot of work on his set pieces. His corners were pretty woefull tbh

I thought overall they were pretty good, He did 2-3 crosses that didn't get past the first man, but if you compare that to the amount he actually put over it's not bad. He put alot of good crosses into dangerous areas, it's just a shame that nobody got onto them.

Top notch this guy, liked him at Boro always looked the real deal while watching the 'Championship
'

Some great crosses shame we didnt attack them, it was almost like Ade/Tevez were not expecting a decent ball! Manchini will defo work on that this week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.