Is an in form Tevez the best player in the league?

I'll refrain from commenting until i see an in-form Savic. Got a feeling he could rip the league apart.

No silva and agureo are but iam loving the tevez when he is in this good form keep it up TEVEZ

without a doubt, there is no other striker I would rather have... We are so lucky to have aguero to, dream front 2...

Earlier sombody said hazard, after two games dont be silly, lets see if he can perform for 3 seasons, would not swap tevez for anybody in our league..

Aguero is different type of striker, the 2 together is a dream strike force for any manager... And better than shrek & RVP.

danburge82 said:
Gnégnéri Yaya Touré is the best footballer in the Barclays Premier League.
This. Wouldn't surprise me at all of Mancini stuck him in at striker and he bagged 30 goals a season. The guy is the perfect footballer, he can do everything.

wasnt impressed with what he did last year but no one can deny he's an unbelievbly good player. he has everything..... the scum are missing out big time :p on his day tevez probobly is best player in league but all city players are best i league arent they????!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.