Is an in form Tevez the best player in the league?

He's the best city player for me but not in clevinioh's class and certainly not up to phil jones's standard. As a rednose at work put it,"honestly, jones has got everything..." fukin divs.

Tevez can run a game for 90 mins whereas toure does it in snatches,in fact siva can dominate for 90 mins as well.

He is unplayable as much as some fans can't admit it he is still our best player and on current form there is no player better in the world putting aside Messi and Tranny.

Not even in the top three in our team Yaya, Kompany and Silva are all better. Very happy with his performences so far this season though, lets just hope his stupidity is kept in check for an entire season, something that hasnt happened yet in his time with City.

supercrystal7 said:
For me it is RVP, but Toure and Tevez the next two after that.
van Persie has had one very good season amongst a career of being a pretty good player. He's not the best player in the Prem.

If he continues to play as he does, behaves himself. He gets his move in january and we get £35M. I believe thats the plan.

danburge82 said:
supercrystal7 said:
For me it is RVP, but Toure and Tevez the next two after that.
van Persie has had one very good season amongst a career of being a pretty good player. He's not the best player in the Prem.

Im sure Tevez has scored more than RVP in total prem goals scored..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.