Is anybody really worried...

bizzbo said:
nah not really

there are still many many worse sides than us

just frustrated is all

If you class 5 as many then you're right.

Very worried. It would be classic City to have untold riches and then get relegated.

Please let there be 3 worst teams.

I keep seeing people go on about 2 wins and we're alright again. It feels an age since we last won 1 never mind 2 and this inability to win games will be playing on the players minds. Buying players from other clubs that ain't winning either won't help and the likes of Cruz are not a patch on the player they were last year. Hughes has lost my support now and City are far too big to allow him to experiment in January. He'll only make a pigs ear of it anyway!

bizzbo said:
nah not really

there are still many many worse sides than us

just frustrated is all

Yes, there are, and they happen to be in the Championship...they got relegated last season. This bad run of form goes back 40 games mate, that's a whole seasons worth, and we've managed a whacking 37 points. We're pinning our hopes on a blockbuster January, or, if not a good january, suddenly coming good according to the dictates of dame Fortune, and other teams playing worse. What's the plan for Europe next year? There is a plan isn't there?

I'm not worried, just concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.