Is anyone else not getting excited?

Male-Prima-Donna-the-office-8885203-370-208.gif

No !

There is a difference between getting excited about the football we see and expecting to win everything. I genuinely look forward to being entertained every time I go and am excited about that but accept that we won't always win. I've felt this way pretty much since 2011 and it's not diminishing. Just enjoy it!

We have balance in the team now and it shows, the players are really playing for each other and there will be a few teams that get some dipper medicine this season, I am getting very excited, this could be our year yer know..!

this is typical City. Not even thinking about getting excited until the new year starts.

Anyway, the issues we had last year might still be there and I want to see us beat a top 6 team properly playing this 3 at the back system that Pep seems to favour.
Did I dream that we battered the dippers 5-0 a few days ago ...?

There is a difference between getting excited about the football we see and expecting to win everything. I genuinely look forward to being entertained every time I go and am excited about that but accept that we won't always win. I've felt this way pretty much since 2011 and it's not diminishing. Just enjoy it!

Sums up how I feel. Well said.

Did I dream that we battered the dippers 5-0 a few days ago ...?
We battered ten men 5-0 who couldn't be arsed tbh. We played excellent once they went down to ten men, we even played well enough before that. But before that we were also nervous and letting them through too easily. Especially past Otamendi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.