Is anyone else not getting excited?

Sit back and enjoy the ride......

Notwithstanding I've supported the club for 40 odd years then I would much prefer to be watching City than any other team in Europe

I'm with thaksin on this one. We seem to do this every year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and concentrate fully on each game.

Nothing wrong with being excited by the football we're playing and, that awful word, "potentially" what we might achieve, provided that it is balanced with equanimity if and when things start to go wrong.

Am always excited, I am alive, well and get to go watch city challenge for the premier league, the fa cup and the champions league. Also while they are considered serious contenders for the aformentioned competitions. What real City fan wouldnt be excited by that? We have had many many many years of garbage and laughs and I was still exited then! So all this power in football we have and the style and the grace and the wonderful talent we get to watch play the beautiful game, for us Manchester City. Im unfortunately not old enough to have seen the Colin Bell wonder years with my own eyes but I would think what we get to watch now at the Etihad is pretty bloody close! So I ask again, what real City fan would not be excited?

I was excited the minute Pep was confirmed and last season didn't dampen that even though we ended trophyless. The bloke knows his onions and I can't wait to see what comes next.

I thought it was football he was supposed to know? Have I been wrong all this time?? ;-)

OP ask me again on the final day of the season and I'll let you know if I am still nervous. I am at the moment. Sorry but that's life.

I thought it was football he was supposed to know? Have I been wrong all this time?? ;-)

OP ask me again on the final day of the season and I'll let you know if I am still nervous. I am at the moment. Sorry but that's life.
Similar shapes Eccles and both make you cry from time to time.. :-)

I'm not getting carried away, but Christ if we aren't enjoying it and getting excited then why bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.