Is anyone else worried??

Tony101 said:
As far as United goes, Powell is just a kid. kagawa very good player. But unless they sort out their central midfield i dont think they will do too well.

I can see Chelsea winning more than the 18 games that they did last season , and that will improve their finishing place .......

i also think United have bought a very capable player in Kagawa , and they will run us all the way again ....... they'll also have Vidic back , and that can help their cause

As for City , it's important that we hit the ground running .... it will be difficult to come up with the consistency required to win the title again .... but we have good players, and they KNOW they are winners.... that should stand us in good stead.

I'm so worried I havnt slept in weeks, party down to me playing FIFA 24 hours a day whilst sending the scouting reports to Bob in the hope that he signs a lad that was immense for me in a cup game against Grimsby....

Fuck me there are some drama queens on here.

Champions of England!

bluemoon risin' said:
I'd rather us not sign anyone this summer than panic buy the wrong player/s.
I think we need a left sided C/B as Savic is not ready at the moment. I'd also like to see us sign a right winger, restoring Jonno to his natural L/W for a kind of plan B, to beat the bus parkers when all else is failing.

We now have ongoing stability and a winning mentality that will only make us stronger as a squad so no need to worry about the others trying to play catch up.
This is spot on!

Squad players is what we need more than anything. Add Victor Moses, Junior Hoilett and Phil Jagielka to our squad (just random examples) and we'd have a better squad than we did last season. The reason United finished in the same points as us last season - even though our strongest XI is better than theirs - is because the deeper into their squad you go, the more quality they have than we do. Our plan B last season was sometimes only Adam Johnson; whereas United had numerous options all the time, even when they have injuries.

I stopped worrying at around 5.00pm on the 13th May 2012.

Roberto Mancini is a manager who walks-the-walk rather than talks-the-talk. I reckon he's got a cunning plan up his sleeve so sharp you could shave with it. He strikes me as someone who doesn't do things by half.

What pisses me off is the jokers on SSN, Talk Shite and the rag top press that claim the rags will "be there or there abouts come the end of next season". How do they know? Aren't these the same rags that have experience of winning titles? (yet blew an eight point lead). The same rags that Bacon face claimed "don't panic at this late stage of the season"? (yet blew an eight point lead). The same rags that played second fiddle to us all last season and nearly wiped themselves out with injuries trying to keep up with us? Did I mention they blew an eight point lead?

So really? Is it a given that thy'll be there or there abouts next season?

Me thinks not!

MaxCityBlue said:
I stopped worrying at around 5.00pm on the 13th May 2012.

Roberto Mancini is a manager who walks-the-walk rather than talks-the-talk. I reckon he's got a cunning plan up his sleeve so sharp you could shave with it. He strikes me as someone who doesn't do things by half.

What pisses me off is the jokers on SSN, Talk Shite and the rag top press that claim the rags will "be there or there abouts come the end of next season". How do they know? Aren't these the same rags that have experience of winning titles? (yet blew an eight point lead). The same rags that Bacon face claimed "don't panic at this late stage of the season"? (yet blew an eight point lead). The same rags that played second fiddle to us all last season and nearly wiped themselves out with injuries trying to keep up with us? Did I mention they blew an eight point lead?

So really? Is it a given that thy'll be there or there abouts next season?

Me thinks not!
All depends mate.

Will the rest of the league still shit themselves, or give them a game? We know they shit it against us because we find it so hard to score away, until we break them down at some point in the second half. The scum have/had a sense of awe about them which means other teams give them more respect than they deserve. If that respect has been eroded somewhat by the displays against us and others (like Everton) last season, then things are as they should be and they will struggle to get some of the points they got last season. If the other league clubs still buy into the united hype then teams will still expect a loss, still roll over and still defend to the death against us.

All depends mate, on how the other teams now view united. Possible 3 points or lucky to get a draw? We want them all to see that the scum are a possible 3 points, for any club in the league. And with us, lucky to get a draw.

We have the best spine of any team in prem...fact...

Hart,kompany,Yaya,Silva and kun.

We will be stronger as a team and I fully expect the lads to knock out the silly results I.e Sunderland home and away. Fulham away and Everton away that was 10 points we threw away last season.I

MaxCityBlue said:
Agreed, I don't think Mancini is worried in the slightest. Why would he be?

Not worried but I have concerns. I can understand peoples logic behind the fact we won the league and will have an extra years experience for our relatively young squad but heres my concerns:

champions league... I don't think we have enough depth to win it. one of the centre-halves gets injured or yaya/silva in centre I think we will find it tough.

league and domestic cups. I think we have a great squad but we can't fight all fronts without a couple of additions. Its obvious to everyone we need a deep lying playmaking midfielder, a centre-half and a winger (RVP is a very strange target for me unless a striker goes). Gaz bad is out at min, de jong might be going, its going to be very thin on ground this is the case when yaya goes acon again

you know what ? I dont think we really need to sign anyone resigning our exsiting players, and getting rid of the dead wood, will be a statement in itself.

Mancini needs to possibly chill and onnly marvel at the squad hes already got.

At the end of the day it was only so close last season through a number of mental factors against us otherwise we should have won it by the end of March.

Can only quote local catalans living as I am in Barcelona... " City already have a world class team, and now they are only 2nd to us and Madrid, the only one they can buy now to possibly make them even better is Messi no one else "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.