Is anyone else worried??

I would be very happy if we started the new season off with the same team/squad of players that won the title. 1 or maybe 2 quality additions would be welcomed, but if it doesn't happen I'm not bothered.

As a unit they've all played together now for a season. They all know the rules regarding Mancini and team selection. They all now know what it takes to win the title and become Champions once again.

What you have to also ask yourself is why nobody wants to leave, even though they know they aren't going to feature in every game next season. Dzeko, Kolarov, Johnson, Mario, etc could have all asked for a move/transfer due to lack of 1st team games, but as far as I/we know, nobody has yet. What does that tell you about their desire and want to stay at City, and to play in a succesful team that can and will defend the title

Last season Bacon face, his players, and his lapdogs in the media and press were constantly telling us the Manager and players didn't have experience to see a the title race through to the end. The rest is history.

This season they will be telling us the Manager and players haven't got the experience and mental strength to defend the title.(it's much harder to defend it once you've won it apparently) Let the same Manager and 'players' once again prove them all wrong. :-)

ryan1985 said:
With Chelsea and United adding to their squads, is anyone worried were standing still in the transfer market??
Kagawa, Powell and maybe Moura. Hazzard, Marin and Oscar.

Young players with a lot of potential, but can you see them dominating and dictating games like Toure, Silva and Aguero?

They were both going to spend big to catch up, but we don't know what these players are going to do because they are not 23-25 year olds who are already proven top quality players. They're players with a lot of potential. Maybe Hazzard is a little more than that.

I hope Chelsea blow another £25m on Hulk. The more they spend on players like this the better.

IM more worried about getting players out.I dont think where going to sell many players so it looks like loans again which im getting sick of!!!!!MARWOOD needs to get these players we dont need to leave.

ryan1985 said:
With Chelsea and United adding to their squads, is anyone worried were standing still in the transfer market??
No, Chelsea, despite buying Hazard, Marin and Oscar, have lost Anelka and Drogba, which means they are relying on Fernando Torres for the goals which will see them bridge a 25 point gap from last season. Oh and Sturridge. Cripes.

And despite United buying Moura, they can only really play with two wingers at a time. So if he plays, either Valencia, Young or Nani doesn't, especially with Kagawa playing.

Not worried at all.
Older the wine gets ,the better it tastes .
We already have a team who is getting better every year.
Bring it on

ono said:
ryan1985 said:
No, Chelsea, despite buying Hazard, Marin and Oscar, have lost Anelka and Drogba, which means they are relying on Fernando Torres for the goals which will see them bridge a 25 point gap from last season. Oh and Sturridge. Cripes.

And despite United buying Moura, they can only really play with two wingers at a time. So if he plays, either Valencia, Young or Nani doesn't, especially with Kagawa playing.

^^^^ This ^^^^^

baildon blue said:
IM more worried about getting players out.I dont think where going to sell many players so it looks like loans again which im getting sick of!!!!!MARWOOD needs to get these players we dont need to leave.

That was supposed to be the designated task of John Williams to remove the likes of Cruz, etc. Haven't seen his name mentioned on here in months is he still with the club in a minor role?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.