Is anyone still going to perpetuate the myth

Marvin said:
Pants distribution is very poor compared to Hart. Hart's kicking is very accurate, but he doesn't have the length on his kicks that keeper's like Foster have

Are you being serious? He kicks it off the pitch nearly every time and when he doesn't he aims for Aguero

kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
hilts said:
Just to clarify can you confirm that you think Joe Hart's distribution of the ball is good?

It is on a different level altogether to Pantilimon's. THAT'S what I'm saying.

Panti might not be better at kicking but Hart is just as bad as Panti is at kicking

Utter garbage.

Hart is an extremely sweet striker of a ball and Pantilimon is not.

It's very clear.

Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
It is on a different level altogether to Pantilimon's. THAT'S what I'm saying.

Panti might not be better at kicking but Hart is just as bad as Panti is at kicking

Utter garbage.

It's very clear.

It obviously isn't very clear and that's why Harts kicking is always questioned is it not?

Lavinda Past said:
Don't worry gang, we'll probably have a new goalkeeper for you all to rip the shit out of in January.

I can't believe no-one's started on Richard Wright yet...

You fail to observe that this thread also stands up for Joe Hart.

Apology accepted.

Pantilimon hasn't put a foot wrong.

He's not the answer but he's done well.

We need a new keeper in January.

kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:

Utter garbage.

It's very clear.

It obviously isn't very clear and that's why Harts kicking is always questioned is it not?
It's because there are know nothing trolls like you about

If you watch Hart train before the games, you will see him repeatedly kick the ball very accurately out of his hands. It's one of his best skills

You don't see it in City games much because City build up the play through the back four

Ducado said:
It's been a while

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXU9Ur9QznE[/youtube]

bouncing here and there and everywhere, we aere the gummy bears!"!"

Yep now I've seen him in a few important games he is not a top goalie but saying that Hart needed dropping but I'll have hart Back in the side next match

Marvin said:
kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Utter garbage.

It's very clear.

It's because there are know nothing trolls like you about

If you watch Hart train before the games, you will see him repeatedly kick the ball very accurately out of his hands. It's one of his best skills

You don't see it in City games much because City build up the play through the back four

You could be called a troll then for saying the exact same thing about Panti, it doesn't matter how good he kicks in training he still kicks it off the pitch all the time. And if the way we play can be used as an excuse for Harts distribution then why not for Pantilimons?

I can understand why you would say Panti isn't good at kicking i can understand that you might think Harts distribution is better but what i can't understand is why you think Hart is extremely good at kicking when he clearly isn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.