Is anyone thinking about the treble?

We’re on the verge of Immortality ….. 3 titles on the bounce and beating the rags in the cup final - the double of all doubles.

The CL is an afterthought for me

The players will definitely be thinking we can win every game we play in that is the way I look at it but in normality it will be very difficult to win every single game. Which one or two we lose will decide the treble. Everyone fit and firing all cylinders there is no stopping this machine team.

Fans might be a bit hesitant to think about the treble, but every single player will be thinking about it, and it should be what pushes them and motivates them to play every single game like a final.

This is what we've seen recently, the steely determination to win the game regardless of opposition.

I fully expect us to smash West Ham tonight and Leeds on Saturday, as you can't compete with this City side. It's got supreme talent, but coupled with a desire and determination within each player, to win each and every game.

The thing is.....................................WE have already won the TREBLE!
League Cup, FA Cup and Premier League, throw in with that the Charity/Community Shield (Both before the 3 Cups and After!!)
The thing they* (*Rags/Press) call "The Treble" is 3 Trophies! but is it a Treble?
Disscusion open!.............................................................................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.