Is anyone thinking about the treble?

Old enough to know better!

So far, we have won NOWT, so all the talk is bullshit!

Is it POSSIBLE? Absolutely!

Is it PROBABLE? NO!

The run we would need to STAY ON to make it happen is almost unimaginable.

If the League was won already (and I’d probably have felt that way if the Arse had lost today), then I’d have said there’s a much, much better chance. However, until the League is won, I wouldn’t dare think about it, even with being in the CL Final having been sorted by then!

The next 4 games will be crucial in determining whether we have the squad and energy reserves to do it, but we NEED Arsenal to drop points, as I fear we are quite capable of losing 5 or even 6 pts in a couple of these 4 remaining games. We look tired after 60 mins, but Pep wants to play his trusted 13-14 players all the time!

I don’t THINK WE WILL lose 1 & draw 1 to drop 5 points, but BEATING Everton (A) and Chelsea (H) puts us in a very, very good position! I just really DO NOT want another “Last Day of the Season” event this year…esp away at Brentford!!!

IF we can win the League, esp before the last game, and be in the CL Final already, then I DEFINITELY think it’s on. The added rest of only 1 game per week is huge and I don’t fear Utd or either Milan team, esp on a neutral ground.

We could literally finish this season breaking records while securing only the SECOND TREBLE IN HISTORY.

However, we could come SECOND in the PL, SECOND in the FA CUP, and even beat Real Madrid in the Semis and come SECOND in the CL!!

It’s a very big ask, but if a City SQUAD is going to do it, it would be nice to do it this year before we lose a few players who deserve it!

COME ON CITY!!!

Old enough to know better!

So far, we have won NOWT, so all the talk is bullshit!

Is it POSSIBLE? Absolutely!

Is it PROBABLE? NO!

The run we would need to STAY ON to make it happen is almost unimaginable.

If the League was won already (and I’d probably have felt that way if the Arse had lost today), then I’d have said there’s a much, much better chance. However, until the League is won, I wouldn’t dare think about it, even with being in the CL Final having been sorted by then!

The next 4 games will be crucial in determining whether we have the squad and energy reserves to do it, but we NEED Arsenal to drop points, as I fear we are quite capable of losing 5 or even 6 pts in a couple of these 4 remaining games. We look tired after 60 mins, but Pep wants to play his trusted 13-14 players all the time!

I don’t THINK WE WILL lose 1 & draw 1 to drop 5 points, but BEATING Everton (A) and Chelsea (H) puts us in a very, very good position! I just really DO NOT want another “Last Day of the Season” event this year…esp away at Brentford!!!

IF we can win the League, esp before the last game, and be in the CL Final already, then I DEFINITELY think it’s on. The added rest of only 1 game per week is huge and I don’t fear Utd or either Milan team, esp on a neutral ground.

We could literally finish this season breaking records while securing only the SECOND TREBLE IN HISTORY.

However, we could come SECOND in the PL, SECOND in the FA CUP, and even beat Real Madrid in the Semis and come SECOND in the CL!!

It’s a very big ask, but if a City SQUAD is going to do it, it would be nice to do it this year before we lose a few players who deserve it!

COME ON CITY!!!
So the short answer.Yes, you’ve thought about it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.