Is Australia racist?

stonerblue said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Frankly,I find it hard to believe that this thread has run to six pages.
Of course Australia is not racist.
No country is.
Only people are racist,and there are racists in every country on the planet.
You may as well start a thread titled 'Is Spain Left Handed?'
But by all means squabble on,if it makes you happy.

My point exactly. Just a thread designed to start a row if you ask me.

Surely not?
That would be completely out of character.
Anyone would think that the OP had a track record in the controversy department...

blueju said:
My boss is Italian..he's a 'wog'. I've explained how bad a word it is but they just laugh, because here it isnt said in the same vein.

BB2 is an expert obviously.
****** has been used as an insult for years, what did black americans do ? Turned it into a term of endearment, taking all its power as an insult away. Job done. terms will always crop up for different cultures, my mums from dublim and wouldnt be in the least bit be offended if someone called her a paddy, its all in the inference. As for bb2 he manipulates himself whilst looking at naked images of men or women.

timesprout said:
blueju said:
My boss is Italian..he's a 'wog'. I've explained how bad a word it is but they just laugh, because here it isnt said in the same vein.

BB2 is an expert obviously.
****** has been used as an insult for years, what did black americans do ? Turned it into a term of endearment, taking all its power as an insult away. Job done. terms will always crop up for different cultures, my mums from dublim and wouldnt be in the least bit be offended if someone called her a paddy, its all in the inference. As for bb2 he manipulates himself whilst looking at naked images of men or women.

I think you all need to look at who started this thread. It certainly was not me.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
blueju said:
Ok, we also have excellent wages and penalties inc paid pensions, massive houses with swimming pools and spas, Adidas originals over the internet from Ranshop etc, the same laugh with the Aussies as back home, permasun, no scrotes in black hoodies.....I dont get your point?

But the nightlife and culture is non existant.

only in Australia
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBBsb0z9RJk[/youtube]

I think you may find that your post above pissed the Aussies/ex-pats off.

pominoz said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
But the nightlife and culture is non existant.

only in Australia
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBBsb0z9RJk[/youtube]

Couldn't care less. There is a certain type of Brit who loves australia and has a desire to live there....usually people who can't hack it here and think the grass is greener.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pominoz said:

Couldn't care less. There is a certain type of Brit who loves australia and has a desire to live there....usually people who can't hack it here and think the grass is greener.

Or maybe they are people who took a chance,left their comfort zone and tried to make a better life for themselves.
You know,like what you did not have the balls to do.
So,how long did you live in Aus for? (again)

pominoz said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Or maybe they are people who took a chance,left their comfort zone and tried to make a better life for themselves.

Visited for 3 weeks- was meant to stay 2 months but could not wait to leave. Really disliked the place and people. The USA I love and is the only country I'd leave the UK for. Similar people, a feeling that you're actually in the 21st century etc.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pominoz said:

Visited for 3 weeks- was meant to stay 2 months but could not wait to leave. Really disliked the place and people. The USA I love and is the only country I'd leave the UK for. Similar people, a feeling that you're actually in the 21st century etc.

I shall start a collection for a one-way ticket immediately.
As you are about as popular on here as a fart in a spacesuit,I think we should have the money by teatime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.