Is Australia racist?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The USA I love and is the only country I'd leave the UK for. Similar people, a feeling that you're actually in the 21st century

really haven't seen much of the US then have you?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pominoz said:
Or maybe they are people who took a chance,left their comfort zone and tried to make a better life for themselves.
You know,like what you did not have the balls to do.
So,how long did you live in Aus for? (again)

Visited for 3 weeks- was meant to stay 2 months but could not wait to leave. Really disliked the place and people. The USA I love and is the only country I'd leave the UK for. Similar people, a feeling that you're actually in the 21st century etc.

3 weeks?,you base your opinions on a Country and its people on a 3 week visit?. Good on ya!
I think the USA and you are made for each other.

So to give a broad sweeping statement in return BB2, you love wearing socks with sandals, gold front teeth, eating your weight in lard every day and raving with glo sticks whilst wearing a long black leather jacket and leather pants to shite techno crap?

Sorry I missed the 'similar to Manchester' bit. So America is full of moody retards in black nike apparell even in summer, petrol is expensive as fuck, it constantly rains, the roads are fucked, all the pubs are closing and whole Town centres are losing their nightlife due to the amount of murders in one year?

blueju said:
So to give a broad sweeping statement in return BB2, you love wearing socks with sandals, gold front teeth, eating your weight in lard every day and raving with glo sticks whilst wearing a long black leather jacket and leather pants to shite techno crap?

No I said I DISLIKES aus.....the people out there are really chavy.

cityslickster said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The USA I love and is the only country I'd leave the UK for. Similar people, a feeling that you're actually in the 21st century

I've seen a great deal actually. Been to 29 states and visit 3 times a year. Have spent most time in Boston, Austin, Houston, LA, SF and NYC. But have visited most other areas North, South, East and West for days at a time.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pominoz said:
I think you may find that your post above pissed the Aussies/ex-pats off.

Couldn't care less. There is a certain type of Brit who loves australia and has a desire to live there....usually people who can't hack it here and think the grass is greener.
So somebody leaves their home/job/family to go and build a new life on the other side of the world because they 'can't hack it here' is somehow weak and lilly livered are they?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
cityslickster said:

I've seen a great deal actually. Been to 29 states and visit 3 times a year. Have spent most time in Boston, Austin, Houston, LA, SF and NYC. But have visited most other areas North, South, East and West for days at a time.

Never been to Australia but I spend a lot of time in the USA and by and large they are incredibly insular and believe that the whole world starts and ends on the border. I do a lot of my business in the South and I wouldn't call them progressive 21st Century kind of folk ( I generalise of course)

to get back to the OP, I couldn't agree more with the sentiments allegedly made by the Aussie PM

Ronnie the Rep said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Never been to Australia but I spend a lot of time in the USA and by and large they are incredibly insular and believe that the whole world starts and ends on the border. I do a lot of my business in the South and I wouldn't call them progressive 21st Century kind of folk ( I generalise of course)

to get back to the OP, I couldn't agree more with the sentiments allegedly made by the Aussie PM

The Americans are insular, there is no getting away with it. When you consider the size of their country and the fact it is the centre of world politics as well as most industries/businesses etc you can see why.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Visited for 3 weeks- was meant to stay 2 months but could not wait to leave. Really disliked the place and people. The USA I love and is the only country I'd leave the UK for. Similar people, a feeling that you're actually in the 21st century etc.

You have to worry about a country when so many people believe the earth is 6000 years old with ourselves being direct descendants from Adam & Eve, when so many people are morbidly obese and their version of not being right wing is mildly less right wing than the Tories.

New York and California (plus maybe Florida) are the only reasonable states in America to go to. Avoid the rest like the plague.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.