Is Bale.......

Jonno86 said:
Its always the same. Anyone who has a half decent game ever anywere there will always be a thread saying "LETS BUY HIM!!!!!!!!!!"

Talk about kids in a sweet shop.............
Not you again you sad scouse git, considering the brilliant season everton are having I would have thought you'd be lying low.

He's a fantastic player, one of the best left sided players in Europe. Theres some players who have a lot of pace and can get in behind but aren't really that good when running at players. Bale has the ability to go past players with ease and his final ball is getting better and better. Spurs will always be a danger to most teams when they have a player like Bale because someone with his ability doesn't come along often and for consistancy i think he's been as good as anyone in the premier leauge for the past year or so

Over rated... a wodner goal at the begining of the season and then a carbon copy hat trick, against a side that switched off after 25 mins and who's keeper dived across his near post before Bale had even shot.

Not done much else this season... has potential in midfield, but can't defend.

i would make too much hype about the hat trick, he was simply much quicker then ageing inter defence, Ishmael miller could of done that as well.

But regardless, he has a very good left foot, can cross, shoot, fks and has decent pace... This will be an interesting season for him.

Jonno86 said:
Its always the same. Anyone who has a half decent game ever anywere there will always be a thread saying "LETS BUY HIM!!!!!!!!!!"

Talk about kids in a sweet shop.............

At least we can go into the sweet shop and buy instead of stood outside looking through the window wishing and drooloing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.