Is Barry better than Messi?

He's playing well why any supposed city fan would start a thread trying to take the piss is beyond me. oh well there's one in every village i suppose.

i kne albert davy said:
He's playing well why any supposed city fan would start a thread trying to take the piss is beyond me. oh well there's one in every village i suppose.

It's more because there been a lot of fans on here recently over praising Barry's performance's this season like he's the fucking second coming and making like 10 threads on the subject.

RandomJ said:
i kne albert davy said:

It's more because there been a lot of fans on here recently over praising Barry's performance's this season like he's the fucking second coming and making like 10 threads on the subject.
Managed to find a couple recently so a little over exaggeration here not saying he's the second coming but he is playing well so i just can't understand why anyone would be taking the piss.

Barry isn't the player we want, he's the player we need...

Barry is Batman, and I reckon Batman could take Messi in a fight.

Not in the midst of gueros, echos and others that come with a big front page photo and a flashy headline where only a very thin space separates random 35 and the pound sign. I think I might have noticed Barry's name a few times in the statistics column of a sports section. But then again there's that saying, "the one who asks for a medal, doesn't deserve it; the one who deserves it, doesn't even need it."

Quiet, hardworking, humble and above all well disciplined individual who plays all the right notes. I'm not imagining it, it's the truth.

This thread is 'Barry-wanking' at its finest!

I wish I could take the plaudits for coining that phrase...
I think it might get into London 2012 as a demonstration sport...
but I wouldnt want it as 'occupation' on my passport....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.