Is Barry better than Messi?

leighton said:
He has to be better than Messi. He has started the season ok and scored a goal. Seems to have shifted a few pounds. His link play is brilliant now. I think we will be doing well to hold onto him I can see Barca and Madrid coming in for him and splashing the cash. Nobody can touch Barry and he is the best player in the World so far this season................

Hahahahha Brilliant!

Barry been taking advice off kolo about slimming aids,or he might have the latter haha. I.e refering to tom cleverley (best midfielder ever) and(danny welbeck) we cant forget david de gea becoz my m8 says hes better hart,and coming from a rag thats gotta be right lol

There is no doubt the two are close, but the sheer blistering speed of gaz baz edges it for me.

conormcfc said:
johnmc said:
Leighton is just worried that his hero might not walk back into the team.
This.

Or it's just his way of avoiding having to give Barry any real credit for his performances.

I have seen it all before when it comes to Barry and playing well. He starts every season like he has and he fades away as usual. He needs to be more consistant to get praise from me. Some people will praise him no matter what and so far with the season only started some of the treads about Barry is a bit too much high praise for what he has done so far in my view.

leighton said:
conormcfc said:
johnmc said:
Leighton is just worried that his hero might not walk back into the team.
This.

Or it's just his way of avoiding having to give Barry any real credit for his performances.

I have seen it all before when it comes to Barry and playing well. He starts every season like he has and he fades away as usual. He needs to be more consistant to get praise from me. Some people will praise him no matter what and so far with the season only started some of the treads about Barry is a bit too much high praise for what he has done so far in my view.

Im sorry but if you woke up tommorow and Barry had cured all illness and created world peace, cooked you breakfast in bed and named a country after you that you could live on in luxury for the rest of your life, you would still say "what fucking took him so long NDJ would of done it half the time" despite the fact he hadn't

BoyBlue_1985 said:
leighton said:
conormcfc said:
This.

Im sorry but if you woke up tommorow and Barry had cured all illness and created world peace, cooked you breakfast in bed and named a country after you that you could live on in luxury for the rest of your life, you would still say "what fucking took him so long NDJ would of done it half the time" despite the fact he hadn't

If he done all the above for me he would be sound. Football is all about opinions we may never have the same opinion on Barry. Lets just see what happens in the up coming games and how he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.