Is Barry Off...?

I don't get the slagging of Barry tbh. We missed him when he was out of the team last season, first half of the season he was class for us

Almost to got to be true, thats why i think it BS, why on earth would Liverpool do that?

seems strange.

I like Barry, and want him to stay! he has a wide spectrum of skills unfortunately hes not great

i would love him to stay.

Ntini77 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I don't get the slagging of Barry tbh. We missed him when he was out of the team last season, first half of the season he was class for us

Would he get into any of the top 3s midfield ?
Yes. Definitely Arsenal and the rags and at a push he could get in Chelsea's. He's a good player, he does his job and does it well. He doesn't have any tricks, or pace to beat a man, but he knows his limits and plays his own game. He's a good player

Ntini77 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Would he get into any of the top 3s midfield ?

Yes easily.
I dont get the slagging either, Hes not the quickest player but he is a big player for us.

There no way he is leaving. Barry, Yaya and De Jong will be rotated.

Paddys Goose said:
Bloody hope so, I've never seen a worse an slower player

pmsl. It's a proud day when an England regular is now the worst City player ever.

You're right of course; we should bring back Christian Negouai post haste!

As for the deal, can't see it happening although it wouldn't surprise me if Woy is a Barry fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.