Is Barry Off...?

You probably can , the latest ones seem to be in braille .

blue_bird said:
haller said:

erm, not sure you actually know what you're laughing at.....I guarantee you have no idea what CHT means by that.

Blind would be what he's referring to i would imagine, well, presumably since he's mentioned braille

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Paddys Goose said:
Bloody hope so, I've never seen a worse an slower player
I'm guessing you haven't been watching city long then!

at least barry gives the impression of trying to run!

I refer you back to Mcanamanatwat he never even bothered to give the impression

Answering the question:

hope so. He can take blossom with him.

Barry gets caught in possession 99% of the time and moves like my old gran; Blossom is a moaning prima living off Reading and unicorns flying out of his arse resting on pots of gold, begorrah.

Get rid.

leewill31 said:
theevilweasel said:
I'm sorry - what does it say?

Virtually every footballer commits fouls, intentionally, thoughout games in order to benefit their team.

The pundits on tv only pick up on this when a player is through on goal and they call it a professional foul. However, professional fouls do occur all over the pitch.

shit style of football but hey if your into de jong hacking players to stop the attackers i have no problems with your mentality of football style m8.

as i said earlier id rather a player win the tackle than chop a player and barry last season was very good at winning the tackle!

totally agree, i too would prefer a tackle to be won rather than a foul. However if there is no chance in winning a tackle, take the player down. I admit it ain't pretty to watch, but if that third goal hadn't gone in, England at the time were building pressure - something that could have resulted in an equalising goal.

Unfortunatly there is not a cat in hells chance of being successful as a purist - sad as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.