Is Barry Off...?

theevilweasel said:
leewill31 said:
i dont think you were watching the same gareth barry i was?

he got 8 assists

finished in the top 10 midfielders from actim index(he came 9th)

you may all so find it interesting that barry won 91 tackles to de jongs 69 all season

were you being harsh well yes!

Whats that saying ................... oh yes

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

I watch Barry every week and i just don't get him. Still can't get out of my head how Ozil glided past him in the WC in the lead up to Germany's 3rd goal. I accept that he lacked pace but what he also lacked was nouse. He should've chopped Ozil down on the half way line and took the booking.

no lies in what i wrote and as for chopping ozil well that says it all really!

Bigga said:
Just skirted the Metro today and in a tiny little box on the back pages, it claimed that the Dippers are playing "hard ball" over Torres and want £35M plus Barry.

Not sure if it's true or where they lifted the story from, but if it IS true...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what Bigga, you know I've always defended you but this post is absolutely shocking. Shame on you.

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 pm --

Fanzone Danny said:
Bigga said:
Just skirted the Metro today and in a tiny little box on the back pages, it claimed that the Dippers are playing "hard ball" over Torres and want £35M plus Barry.

Not sure if it's true or where they lifted the story from, but if it IS true...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that WOULD be good business!! Fingers crossed!! :-)

Lets have this discussion on Saturday.....<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm --<br /><br />
CHT said:
That values Barry at £15m .............Not an earthly .

I think thats what they call digging a hole even deeper, CHT.

leewill31 said:
theevilweasel said:
Whats that saying ................... oh yes

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

I watch Barry every week and i just don't get him. Still can't get out of my head how Ozil glided past him in the WC in the lead up to Germany's 3rd goal. I accept that he lacked pace but what he also lacked was nouse. He should've chopped Ozil down on the half way line and took the booking.

I'm sorry - what does it say?

Virtually every footballer commits fouls, intentionally, thoughout games in order to benefit their team.

The pundits on tv only pick up on this when a player is through on goal and they call it a professional foul. However, professional fouls do occur all over the pitch.

theevilweasel said:
leewill31 said:

I'm sorry - what does it say?

Virtually every footballer commits fouls, intentionally, thoughout games in order to benefit their team.

The pundits on tv only pick up on this when a player is through on goal and they call it a professional foul. However, professional fouls do occur all over the pitch.

shit style of football but hey if your into de jong hacking players to stop the attackers i have no problems with your mentality of football style m8.

as i said earlier id rather a player win the tackle than chop a player and barry last season was very good at winning the tackle!

Bluebird .............If Liverpool said well give you Torres AND £35m for Barry you would turn it down .................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.