Is Bobby losing the Plot?

NO NO NO FUCKING NO.

mods please do us all a favour and ban this OP.

fucking laughable.

Re: Is Bobby loosing the Plot?

CTID101 said:
We are going through a bit of a blip and he is suffering a bit at the moment with alot of key players missing and seemingly no one coming in at the moment.

He has incredible amount of pressure on him and i can only imagine when you have Balotelli acting like he has never played football before and Kolarov trying out for the NFL that you will be angry.

Keep calm and carry on.

well put

BLUEMATT23 said:
Looks like a very frustrated figure to me and like a man possessed. No doubt he's pissed off about the Kompany situation and with Yaya and Silva not being able to play plus the poor results.

But could his main beef be with the Club not backing him with need for new players?

we are being stitched up, they should have been down to 9 men, our team had 2 days less rest again by the time the 2nd league has come round they will have had nearly a weeks more rest than us in the month. Marwood and Macbeath need to get of their *ucking arses and help out. Marwood won't as he had a hand in most of the disasters and backed hughles by convincing the owners to buy them . Macbeath is a complete mystery. Going back to the team they are being kicked all over the pitch and being given zero protection by the officials, this is now clear to see from as far back as chelski. We needed to do more business in the summer. RM isn't losing it he just knows whats going on, as we all do.

Ducado said:
I think it's safe to say the drama queens are out in force tonight

Welcome back we have missed you

So true that it needs to be repeated.....

I think it's safe to say the drama queens are out in force tonight

Welcome back we have missed you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.