Is Bobby losing the Plot?

DTeacher said:
Ducado said:
I think it's safe to say the drama queens are out in force tonight

Welcome back we have missed you

So true that it needs to be repeated.....

I think it's safe to say the drama queens are out in force tonight

Welcome back we have missed you

can I play bad cop?

no we haven't fucking missed you now piss off.

how's that?

I reserve the right to change my mind, especially if I hold my hand up and admit it.

Therefore, having considered the matter thoroughly for at least three seconds, I am now in JMW's and Cleavers's camp on this. My previous last line was incorrect and it shows that I should pay more attention in the future to the entirety of Ducado's posts before I so readily agree with the scoundrel.

;o)

oddfellows said:
andy h said:
I can understand why Mancini is stressed/frustrated/unhappy.

Losing his three most influential players at the same time.
Kompany getting red carded for a ball-winning tackle.
Inconsistencies shown by referees.
No penetration against a team determined to park the bus.
Kolarov wasting half a dozen chances when he could have done something more intelligent rather than blast the freaking ball.
The pressure of the expectations to perform by the owner/board/fans/his own desires.

Positives:

We are still top of the league.
Liverpool got their goal and were happy to shut up shop in second half - this may cost them the tie if we can get the goal machine going and we can get an early goal in the second leg.
Hart's two fantastic saves that kept us in the tie.
Bring on Wigan and take some frustration out on them.
Can't see Liverpool playing the same way at home.
I am still gonna love this team tommorow morning and every day that I wake up and am still breathing.
This team is still a shit-load better than anything we have had to endure over the last thirty years.
We are not gonna go away anytime soon.
We are still learning as a team.

shit happens but I will always be a blue.

like it

Only this...

He's not losing the plot he is just beginning to realise he is playing in the most corrupt footballing country on the planet.

Big reality check for a lot of posters on this site who were calling me 'rag' for suggesting weaknesses last summer that haven't been addressed - they're now biting us very hard;

Not good enough: Kolarov, Barry, Lescott, Kolo Toure.
Primary cause for concern: Central Defence.
Need to find: A Leader when things not going well.

These things have existed all the time and should have been sorted last summer. They weren't - now we see the consequences.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Big reality check for a lot of posters on this site who were calling me 'rag' for suggesting weaknesses last summer that haven't been addressed - they're now biting us very hard;

These things have existed all the time and should have been sorted last summer. They weren't - now we see the consequences.

Strange how Lescott always appears in these lists yet on the whole plays very well.

ANY1aBLUE said:

Barry is good enough but him and De Jong playing together doesn't work.

Especially when teams park the bus !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.