Is Bobby losing the Plot?

BLUEMATT23 said:
WyongBlue said:
mancinimadness said:
I think the cracks are beginning to show. If as expected Mancini finishes the season without a trophy then I think he will be gone.

What flippin planet are you from????.........

You can't deny that the team is in a mini-crisis though surely? Without Silva, Kompany and Yaya we look like a middle of a table team which last night looked devoid of ideas, inspiration and leadership. It will be a disaster if we don't win anything this season.
Crisis? Of course not. We lost a game against United having played them off the park with 10 men for the second half and fair enough, we deserved to lose last night. We'll have Silva back for Wigan and the creativity will return. Crisis is a ridiculous overreaction.

Halfpenny said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
WyongBlue said:

You can't deny that the team is in a mini-crisis though surely? Without Silva, Kompany and Yaya we look like a middle of a table team which last night looked devoid of ideas, inspiration and leadership. It will be a disaster if we don't win anything this season.
Crisis? Of course not. We lost a game against United having played them off the park with 10 men for the second half and fair enough, we deserved to lose last night. We'll have Silva back for Wigan and the creativity will return. Crisis is a ridiculous overreaction.

I think there's a percentage of individuals who just wants to moan about anything City, to be talking of cracks and Mancini gone at the end of this season is just stupid, the last two matches and results have certainly been frustrating for all of us but it doesnt mean that we must start calling for Mancini's head during the season?????............

I think he played the wrong team last night in hindsight. But hindsight is wonderful. But saying that the team should have been good enough to win that game. I looked round at ko and thought how many Liverpool players would have got in city's team, and there were not many. Gerard? maybe, but even he wasn't fit, one of their centre backs? Not convinced by them myself?

Losing the plot, I don't think so, but interesting to see how they react.

Little concerned that bobby seems to be going on about size of squad a lot, when last night out 3 subs that came on were cost over £50mil, and should have been good enough to change the game.

Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing gonna be alrite!

Stoned Rose said:
Bob did seem 'flustered' in his interview last night, but rightly so.

A few things have gone against us recently, but that happens to every club at some stage in the season. Key men are out/away and Bob is under enormous pressure, so yeah he cant keep his glacial cool at all times. However, the club/we have to man up, get behind each other, be confident and once the spurs game is over we'll know what we need to do.

The permutations are as follows (this is using the forecast that the top 3 will all win their (very win-able) games before the big weekend of the 22nd and the table on the 22nd (before the games) will be as follows (with all 3 having played 21 games):

1. City 51 points
2. Utd 48 points
3. Spurs 48 points

Right:

a) Should we beat spurs and united lose to arsenal:

1. City 54 points
2. Utd 48 points
3. Spurs 48 points

Leaving us with a 6 point lead with all 3 having played 22 games. This is obviously our 'best case' scenario.

b) Should we draw with spurs and utd beat arsenal:

1. City 52 points
2. Utd 51 points
3. Spurs 49 points

Leaving us top by one point with all 3 having played 22 games. This is a positive outcome.

c) Should we draw with spurs and utd draw with arsenal:

1. City 52 points
2. Utd 49 points
3. Spurs 49 points

Leaving us 3 clear or 'as you were'. Again, positive.

d) we lose to spurs and utd beat arsenal

1. City 51 points (top by goal difference barring a severe thrashing)
2. Utd 51 points
3. Spurs 51 points

Again, still top but extremely tight/tense.

Given that we identified Dec/Jan as our 'deeeficult moment', even if we end up with option (d) we'll still be top with our difficult period out the way. Not bad at all really is it blues? Of course, this whole analysis rests on us beating Wigan, but that should be achievable.

Of course if Utd or Spurs drop points before the 22nd then that's even more positive.

So basically what we're looking at is if we beat wigan, we'll be top after the 22nd no matter what happens. Some of our main guys will be back (will Yaya/Kolo?) and we might have even acquired one or two new faces to bolster things.

Lets be positive. We haven't got the right to win trophies and be entertained. We're City we were shit for years, lets not forget that. Get our chins up and get behind our wonderful club :) Greatness is within reach. Lets be the 12th man and get our boys over that line with our positivity.

Positive, positive, postive, lovely post fella.

Of course, remove our best defender, best midfielder and best creative player and we will look less of a threat. And for several of the players, have them play again a couple of days after an exhausting game with 10 men. CRISIS!

WyongBlue said:
mancinimadness said:
I think the cracks are beginning to show. If as expected Mancini finishes the season without a trophy then I think he will be gone.

He's on the planet red cuntus.....surprised he's still on here.

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
I think he played the wrong team last night in hindsight. But hindsight is wonderful. But saying that the team should have been good enough to win that game. I looked round at ko and thought how many Liverpool players would have got in city's team, and there were not many. Gerard? maybe, but even he wasn't fit, one of their centre backs? Not convinced by them myself?

Losing the plot, I don't think so, but interesting to see how they react.

Little concerned that bobby seems to be going on about size of squad a lot, when last night out 3 subs that came on were cost over £50mil, and should have been good enough to change the game.

Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing gonna be alrite!

AGREED

the right team would of included
kompany suspended
silva injured
yaya a/c
kolo a/c
and a fit balotelli<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 am --<br /><br />
mancinimadness said:

as soon as you see the crack in my arse you can kiss it

Is this thread still running ..... BEHAVE.

what a joke. please close on grounds that this topic is time we'll never get back!

Personally I believe he's getting very pissed off. I think he's struggling with the pressure of us having to play every few days! It's got to be just as difficult for him as it is on the players because he's constantly having to think about tactics for the next game, before the most current game is even started. You can tell he's getting more and more annoyed by his reactions to everything on the touchline (doesn't help when he brings on a sub in Kolarov who touches the ball 9 times and everytime he touches it out it goes out of play or to their player), he also isn't acknowleding the fans as much when we're singing the song about him! We NEED to keep the faith in him though, because he's done an amazing job so far and he will continue to do a great job if we allow him too! In Roberto we trust!

VOOMER said:
Stoned Rose said:
Bob did seem 'flustered' in his interview last night, but rightly so.

A few things have gone against us recently, but that happens to every club at some stage in the season. Key men are out/away and Bob is under enormous pressure, so yeah he cant keep his glacial cool at all times. However, the club/we have to man up, get behind each other, be confident and once the spurs game is over we'll know what we need to do.

The permutations are as follows (this is using the forecast that the top 3 will all win their (very win-able) games before the big weekend of the 22nd and the table on the 22nd (before the games) will be as follows (with all 3 having played 21 games):

1. City 51 points
2. Utd 48 points
3. Spurs 48 points

Right:

a) Should we beat spurs and united lose to arsenal:

1. City 54 points
2. Utd 48 points
3. Spurs 48 points

Leaving us with a 6 point lead with all 3 having played 22 games. This is obviously our 'best case' scenario.

b) Should we draw with spurs and utd beat arsenal:

1. City 52 points
2. Utd 51 points
3. Spurs 49 points

Leaving us top by one point with all 3 having played 22 games. This is a positive outcome.

c) Should we draw with spurs and utd draw with arsenal:

1. City 52 points
2. Utd 49 points
3. Spurs 49 points

Leaving us 3 clear or 'as you were'. Again, positive.

d) we lose to spurs and utd beat arsenal

1. City 51 points (top by goal difference barring a severe thrashing)
2. Utd 51 points
3. Spurs 51 points

Again, still top but extremely tight/tense.

Given that we identified Dec/Jan as our 'deeeficult moment', even if we end up with option (d) we'll still be top with our difficult period out the way. Not bad at all really is it blues? Of course, this whole analysis rests on us beating Wigan, but that should be achievable.

Of course if Utd or Spurs drop points before the 22nd then that's even more positive.

So basically what we're looking at is if we beat wigan, we'll be top after the 22nd no matter what happens. Some of our main guys will be back (will Yaya/Kolo?) and we might have even acquired one or two new faces to bolster things.

Lets be positive. We haven't got the right to win trophies and be entertained. We're City we were shit for years, lets not forget that. Get our chins up and get behind our wonderful club :) Greatness is within reach. Lets be the 12th man and get our boys over that line with our positivity.

Positive, positive, postive, lovely post fella.

Best posting on here for a very long time. We done for taking the trouble.

You wanna be adored!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.