Is Chelsea on Wednesday the make or break match?

BigJoe#1 said:
We will beat Chelski and Stoke and that will put us on top by two points, the pressure will be on them.

Then we will win at home to Sunderland, again putting the pressure on them.

Whilst they have the easier run in I do think Everton, Swansea and Sundeland (away) will be having a say in their overall points tally. In the first instance we need to focus on getting 9 points from the next three games.

Keep the faith!!

1. Best team: City
2. Best squad: City
3. Best keeper: City
4. Best defence: City
5. Best midfield: City
6. Best forwards: City

Keep the faith, we will be Champions :-) the only game we Will drop points is maybe against Arsenal..

haugemcfc said:
BigJoe#1 said:
We will beat Chelski and Stoke and that will put us on top by two points, the pressure will be on them.

Whilst they have the easier run in I do think Everton, Swansea and Sundeland (away) will be having a say in their overall points tally. In the first instance we need to focus on getting 9 points from the next three games.

Keep the faith!!

Keep the faith, we will be Champions :-) the only game we Will drop points is maybe against Arsenal..

This post did cheer me up, but we all know we have the best on paper. They need to get back to the beginning of the season where we were showing it on the pitch too.

haugemcfc said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Keep the faith!!

we don't have the best defence though

not when Vinny is either injured or the FA have picked on him but they aren't biased even though they have ignored other players who have done far worse but don't play for City so get let off without any sort of medja storm

and not without Lescott

Time to man up, we are not wimps. The team and the fans need to go all out in every game we have left starting tomorrow. Play with No fear, we are the best and we are going to win. go all out and the title is ours. Come on city

the first half of the season we were absolutely formidable until we did not get the rub of the green at chelsea and lost our first game in the league.
Since that game our away form in the league has been abysmal.
Maximum points against chelsea and stoke are a must if we are not to fall away for the rest of the season.
We must attack from the start and not let sides get too good a foothold in the match before we wake up.

Chelsea haven't even sold out their allocation yet it seems.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2663959,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNew ... 59,00.html</a>

I am having dread issues and it isn't even Wednesday yet. No meaningful work will be getting done tomorrow at this bastard rate. I am watching West Ham just now. I am feeling some solidarity. This is shit and rubbish and I can't stand it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.