Is Chelsea on Wednesday the make or break match?

Pam said:
I am having dread issues and it isn't even Wednesday yet. No meaningful work will be getting done tomorrow at this bastard rate. I am watching West Ham just now. I am feeling some solidarity.

I just watched 45 mins of that garbage.....don't think I'll bother with the 2nd half Pam.

Sky Blue said:
Pam said:
I am having dread issues and it isn't even Wednesday yet. No meaningful work will be getting done tomorrow at this bastard rate. I am watching West Ham just now. I am feeling some solidarity.

I just watched 45 mins of that garbage.....don't think I'll bother with the 2nd half Pam.

Agreed. Utter snooze fest.

Play at a high tempo and we will smash them tomorrow, we need to take the pressure off our defence by snapping into the challenges and pressuring them all over the pitch when they have possession.

Play slow, pissing about, and we'll drop a bollock.

Please lets not wait for an hour to be gone before stepping it up. Go at them from the start. Their defence can be rattled, especially without Terry. The rags scored three at Stamford Bridge in the space of about thirty minutes and on paper, the rag forwards aren't as good as ours.

Pam said:
Please lets not wait for an hour to be gone before stepping it up. Go at them from the start. Their defence can be rattled, especially without Terry. The rags scored three at Stamford Bridge in the space of about thirty minutes and on paper, the rag forwards aren't as good as ours.

If we get the same luck as the Rags do for penalties we'd be setting a new all time scoring record.

Apologies as there has probably already been a thread on this but I'm not too good at searching or more to the point can't be arsed.

Who's the ref tomorrow?

Cheers in advance.

Mancini and Vieira have both said they want us fans to be at our loudest tomorrow. Vieira said the team needs not 100% but 200% support.

LoveCity said:
Mancini and Vieira have both said they want us fans to be at our loudest tomorrow. Vieira said the team needs not 100% but 200% support.

And if that doesn't work get a nice bottle of red ready and bribe the Ref......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.