Is Cook leaving?

ANY1aBLUE said:
maineroadman said:
Perhaps those ( clearly in the minority ) on this thread, including the few depressing bigots, who want to see the back of Garry Cook, also want to see the demise of Khaldoun. It is generally recognised that none of us know everything that goes on behind the scenes but surely Khaldoun does. In his most recent interview he clearly stated that Cook " was doing a phenomenal job ".

That, I would have thought, should have been enough for every fan but clearly there are those amongst us who have some sort of agenda.

Hang-friggin' -on mate - How are any of the things you've said connected? Why are the 'cook outers' neccessarily depressed bigots? Or want to see the demise of the owner? Have a rethink, then come back and edit it please, so we're not left thinking you're as daft as it seems from this.

Nonsensical post, clearly not thought through. Obviously a Mirror reader!

He said including the few...

ANY1aBLUE said:
maineroadman said:
Perhaps those ( clearly in the minority ) on this thread, including the few depressing bigots, who want to see the back of Garry Cook, also want to see the demise of Khaldoun. It is generally recognised that none of us know everything that goes on behind the scenes but surely Khaldoun does. In his most recent interview he clearly stated that Cook " was doing a phenomenal job ".

That, I would have thought, should have been enough for every fan but clearly there are those amongst us who have some sort of agenda.

I accept that on reflection my post appeared to have associated the Cook-outers with the bigots on this thread. This was perhaps poorly worded and not my intention, and, for that I apologise.

However, surely you can see the empathy between Garry Cook and Khaldoon. There is clearly a great mutual respect with both moving in the same direction with the ultimate joint aim of placing City to the forefront of world football. The point I was trying to make is
why identify just one for the chop when it is obviously a successful partnership.

Hope that clears it up for you ANY1 and, by the way, I may be left of centre but most definitely don't give house space to the rag supporting Mirror!!!

However, surely you can see the empathy between Garry Cook and Khaldoon. There is clearly a great mutual respect with both moving in the same direction with the ultimate joint aim of placing City to the forefront of world football

Not really, Khaldoon seems to use the words "tremendous" and "phenomenal" at least three times in a sentence describing a puppy.

Damocles said:
However, surely you can see the empathy between Garry Cook and Khaldoon. There is clearly a great mutual respect with both moving in the same direction with the ultimate joint aim of placing City to the forefront of world football

Not really, Khaldoon seems to use the words "tremendous" and "phenomenal" at least three times in a sentence describing a puppy.

People also need to remember that Khaldoon didn't appoint Cook. Thaksin Shinawatra did. He could easily have been cleared out alongside others when the Club was restructured.

ANY1aBLUE said:
maineroadman said:

Hang-friggin' -on mate - How are any of the things you've said connected? Why are the 'cook outers' neccessarily depressed bigots? Or want to see the demise of the owner? Have a rethink, then come back and edit it please, so we're not left thinking you're as daft as it seems from this.

Nonsensical post, clearly not thought through. Obviously a Mirror reader!

When did Khaldoon buy City off of Sheikh Mansour???

maineroadman said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
maineroadman said:

I accept that on reflection my post appeared to have associated the Cook-outers with the bigots on this thread. This was perhaps poorly worded and not my intention, and, for that I apologise.

However, surely you can see the empathy between Garry Cook and Khaldoon. There is clearly a great mutual respect with both moving in the same direction with the ultimate joint aim of placing City to the forefront of world football. The point I was trying to make is
why identify just one for the chop when it is obviously a successful partnership.

Hope that clears it up for you ANY1 and, by the way, I may be left of centre but most definitely don't give house space to the rag supporting Mirror!!!

Apology accepted. But, I thought you were talking about the 'owner' of the club? That's not Khaldoun.............I believe Cook has been put on probation by the Sheikh and has been skating on thin ice ever since his cringe-worthy,stupid outbursts a couple of seasons ago. Many of our more seasoned Pro's, inc Tevez, clearly don't like or trust the guy and I wonder if he actually puts the top players off coming to us? Moot point perhaps, but an opinion non the less.

Damocles said:

wondered how long it would be before one of the Blue Moon 'know alls' would start attacking the Chairman to make his point.......<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:34 pm --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
maineroadman said:

Apology accepted. But, I thought you were talking about the 'owner' of the club? That's not Khaldoun.............I believe Cook has been put on probation by the Sheikh and has been skating on thin ice ever since his cringe-worthy,stupid outbursts a couple of seasons ago. Many of our more seasoned Pro's, inc Tevez, clearly don't like or trust the guy and I wonder if he actually puts the top players off coming to us? Moot point perhaps, but an opinion non the less.

Wow, so its good that we have you on this forum. You clearly know so much about the Sheikh's plans for Garry Cook - in fact, you know even more than the Chairman who, when he last spoke, couldn't praise Garry too highly. He obviously should have had a quick work with you first......

For the record, the standard of our marketing, branding, posters etc etc have improved beyond all recognition since Garry arrived. He is a top bloke and I, for one, am so glad he is at our club rather than the one in Stretford..

somehow I don't think they'll be many bets from people on him being around for too much longer - except perhaps from value bettors who can find ridiculously long odds that justify the gamble.

(and I've heard if needed there are possible replacements, with an 'Sssssssss' a la Eddie Murphy)

Stuuuuuu said:
Chicken Kiev said:
...Lets face it the English education system is shit, it always has been shit and it always will be shit.

I would never have my kids educated in the UK. I would never allow them to have religion, political correctness and all that brainwashing shit forced down the throats of my kids.

Hi Chicken Kiev.
I'm a teacher and my partner is a teacher and I'd like to point out that everything you've just said is wrong. I would advise doing a little research (beyond reading the Daily Mail) before you decide where you send your kids.

Chicken Kiev said:
Where I live its still not considered normal to be gay and it is certainly NOT considered normal for two gay guys to adopt a kid. How can this be normal in any society and whats worse is England forces these issues on to kids and brainwashes them into believing it, Its so, so wrong!!! And nor would I ever allow my kids to have to learn the teachings of Islam, Ala and all that horse shit. Its a disgrace that all this and things like this are being forced down the throats of young impressionable kids by Idiotic bleeding heart liberals and their bullshit beliefs.

I can't figure out what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that it's wrong for gay guys to adopt, or it's wrong that it isn't considered normal?

really?? cause when i was in school we had RE shoved down our throats prayers in assembly were forced on us or it was the heads office. the standard of teaching is pathetic even teachers are up there with the bullies these days supposed to be the best days of your life in school. really not the case. these days your taught by people not much older than yourself who have been brainwashed. i hate the education system in this country it needs to change drastically. IMO. IME.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.