Is Cook out of his league?

Garry Cook did not 'create' the Jordan brand, nor did he play a big role in the success of it - he is an arrogant sob and does have a long road ahead of him - how many people do you think he has bull-dosed to get to his position? Good thing he has to look at himself everyday in the mirror - one day he may realise his many downfalls

boyblues said:
Garry Cook did not 'create' the Jordan brand, nor did he play a big role in the success of it - he is an arrogant sob and does have a long road ahead of him - how many people do you think he has bull-dosed to get to his position? Good thing he has to look at himself everyday in the mirror - one day he may realise his many downfalls

That post is wrong so many times that you may well have just broken the forum.

Omiclops said:
We needed to know how much he was getting from his image rights and all that before negotiating a fee.

i suspect the plan was to put together a package involving City handling his image rights, netting him a lot more money than having his papi handling the rights, but giving City a substantial taste of the revenues. that seems to be the gist of all the direct quotes from all sides, but i'll admit i'm triangulating between them.

boyblues said:

Pipe down there with your 7 posts, Gary Cooke didn't call you nasty names,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.