Is Danny Mills the bitterest ex-City player ?

I don't mind the fact he has a problem with us. What gets me is his being employed by the BBC as a seemingly neutral pundit when he is anything but where city are concerned. At best they should sack him off, at worst they should keep him off covering any of our games.

I heard he asked city for a character reference cos he wanted a job as a governor at his kids school - and because he'd been such a difficult and unco-operative employee to deal with the club refused to give him one.

NipHolmes said:
Without doubt.

His hate biases his opinion too. We've been playing well considering key players been injured and also implementing new blood.

We are unbeaten and losing 3-2 to a Real team that bosses La Liga last year and drawing against Dortmund (Champs of Bundesliga against a great Bayern side and CL finalists) whilst playing badly was a result. Beat the CL winners in the COMS too.

On yesterdays game we did indeed test Ben Foster and Tevez in particular drew a great save. With ten men we beat a well in form Albion.

Mills can stick to chopping up veg as a progression because as a pundit his opinion was off the mark. If he keeps it up he might just get a job at MUFC TV.

Amen....if that was below par with 10 men then I don't know what he's expecting..... we were a team possessed...

nicholasjackson said:
Gerry creaney around 2004

I look for city results first and laugh at them losing again ,especially the fans,there all *****

He doesn't mess about does he
He was a **** to even think of himself as a footballer!

Gerry Creaney?.........Another superstar still revered in football's hall of fame.........NOT!

I can't understand why he is so bitter about us, it really does show as far as I can understand we treated him well, paid him far more than he was worth, and set him up for life, I would have thought he would be grateful

Ducado said:
I can't understand why he is so bitter about us, it really does show as far as I can understand we treated him well, paid him far more than he was worth, and set him up for life, I would have thought he would be grateful

I hope he gets a suitable reception if he's ever spotted at the Etihad.

paulchapo said:
Gerry Creaney?.........Another superstar still revered in football's hall of fame.........NOT!

Paul Walsh now would be better than that useless cnut....To think we paid cash plus Walshy.

Football genius was our manager...

Ducado said:

Something must have gone on if what I've posted above is true. Perhaps the club arranged numerous good offers for him to move on and get first team footy & he dug his heels in every time, or maybe it runs a bit deeper than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.