Is Danny Mills the bitterest ex-City player ?

rnblade said:
If you listen to Niall Quinn , he rarely has good words for city, I think he is a little bitter because of the cash/squad we have an his beloved Sunderland are shit.

I have to disagree. Quinn is actually accused of being biased toward US when he's commentating on one of our games

Floptastic7 said:
rnblade said:
If you listen to Niall Quinn , he rarely has good words for city, I think he is a little bitter because of the cash/squad we have an his beloved Sunderland are shit.

I have to disagree. Quinn is actually accused of being biased toward US when he's commentating on one of our games

In one game a few weeks back, and also in a few games last season he was always praising us and didn't really have a bad word to say.

To me it seems like he's been told to keep it to a minimum by Sky and rightly so to be honest.

I love it when people stick up for us while the anti City morons are having a go but it gets a bit cringeworthy when he starts licking our arse.

In an ideal world, Danny Mills would do the only decent thing in his miserable career and stick his head in a BBC oven while Sue Perkins strap-on bums his thieving arse on gas mark 6 for around 50 minutes. Garnish with chopped fivers and voila: Half-Baked Tosser.

tbh havent read the thread but listen to danny mills summarising on radio five and he doesnt seem to give city a bad time. He cant be blamed for accepting a five year contract with stonking wages, thats keegans doing. Never really understood why we give him so much grief.

At the end of the day D Mills was a bit of a wanker when he played for us so I see no reason for him to be any different when retired.

Billy Spurdle said:
He is a twat. End of.

Listened to the last 20 mins of commentary on the BBC iplayer when I got home from the match today & couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought I saw a very good away performance, with 10 men for most of it & still controlled it for long periods, at a tough place against a team in form who have won every home league game this season (blue & red dippers included). But NO!! I was wrong. Because Danny Mills said we were "well below par" & basically didn't deserve the win.

I obviously know nothing about the game....

Nice one Billy saved me 5 mins typing ;-)

Me and a mate saw him at a Leeds festial about 5 years ago, we said our hellos, praised him for that one stunner he scored, we took about 5 secs of his time while he waiting for some band to start. He was the most miserable prick ever, when my mate said all the best to him, he looked at him like a piece of shit and said "I played for city a long time ago, those days are well over mate, you should get over it."

After that snide comment we then hurled loads of abuse at him and he moved on. Prick

One of Mills' former team mates at City told me that he is "unquestionably the biggest prick I have ever met in football".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.