Is Danny Mills the bitterest ex-City player ?

Sky Blue said:
paulchapo said:
Gerry Creaney?.........Another superstar still revered in football's hall of fame.........NOT!

Paul Walsh now would be better than that useless cnut....To think we paid cash plus Walshy.

Football genius was our manager...

After getting sacked as a coach for Clydebank he now drives a black taxi aged 42.

You would of never donned a sky blue shirt after being bought by our worst manager in history.

Feel sorry for the manager of the taxi firm you loser.

Don't let them wind you up.

Just smile and think we are the champions and our journey is only just beginning.

But.he is a **** mind you...Gerry who?

oneofthem said:
He is a complete twat. Not sure why he is so bitter about us after we gave him a five year fucking deal. Piece of shit

Yep, horrible little tw@t

I remarked yesterday on another thread that he co-commentated on Radio 5. He put City down almost constantly all afternoon. At the end of the game, he had to dig deep and admit that "they did not play well but it was a result that champions get"

On a different tack, on the radio there was an incident where a West Brom player handled the ball on the edge of the box. Commentators debated whether it was inside or outside the area......yet there was no mention on MOTD either in the video or with the pundits. Bizarre?

Danny Mills what a complete twat as said earlier should stick to chopping up veg in fact he is a better chef than fullback !

He hates us and it's obvious.

A twat of the highest order, exceeded only by those that employ him for his "insights".

Sky Blue said:
paulchapo said:
Gerry Creaney?.........Another superstar still revered in football's hall of fame.........NOT!

Paul Walsh now would be better than that useless cnut....To think we paid cash plus Walshy.

Football genius was our manager...

I've often wondered over the years what the hell Ball was thinking selling Walshie for Creany.

In Walsh, Quinn and Rösler, we had three different types of forward. Creany was supposedly (allegedly?) a centre-forward, similar in style to big Niall, so that immediately cut our attacking options.

It must rank as one of the most baffling transfers in City's history.

SXBLUE said:
Danny Mills what a complete twat as said earlier should stick to chopping up veg in fact he is a better chef than fullback !
well when hes chopping up that veg i hope he gets his timing wrong and chops his fingers off, it could happen as his timing as a fullback was shite.......

If you listen to Niall Quinn , he rarely has good words for city, I think he is a little bitter because of the cash/squad we have an his beloved Sunderland are shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.