Is Danny Mills the bitterest ex-City player ?

interpol said:
What amazes me is that the BBC deem Mills of such standing in the game that he's suitable to wheel out constantly for comments on football issues. He was a mediocre player throughout his career. Seems to be too easy for talentless idiots like him to foster a career in the media that basically consists of slagging players off.

That's the same BBC that held jimmy saville to be a bloke of fine character isn't it?
I can see a trend developing here.

40 minutes after the game on Saturday I happened upon the City coach at the players entrance. Mills came out , placed his bags in the van carrying the city kits and i presume he left on the team coach ? Yet this thread suggests he had been slagging city throughout his commentary if the game.
Strange to bite the hand that feeds you.

Didn't hear it myself but I've heard that he said, "You couldn't say that Man City ripped West Ham apart. They were victims of their own downfall"

Danny, whatever it was we've done to upset you, have a day off for fucks sake.

why at the cup final last season, did the section about City on the big screen at Wembley have this spineless useless gormless talentless cretin speaking about City as if he was something to do with our club. A horrible fucking shitbag, I really hate him

Hate is a strong word to use. However, hearing him state last night that west ham were lazy was pretty ironic. Danny Mills, one of the laziest players to ever pull on a city shirt. Made Charvet look like the Duracell bunny.

He does seem to have a problem praising us though, last night west ham lost the game according to him, all we had to do was turn up and point out how expensive our team is. Tacics, team compatibility, morale, effort, don't need it according to Mills as biggest bank balance wins.

bluetonium said:
Hate is a strong word to use. However, hearing him state last night that west ham were lazy was pretty ironic. Danny Mills, one of the laziest players to ever pull on a city shirt. Made Charvet look like the Duracell bunny.

He does seem to have a problem praising us though, last night west ham lost the game according to him, all we had to do was turn up and point out how expensive our team is. Tacics, team compatibility, morale, effort, don't need it according to Mills as biggest bank balance wins.

Exactly this. I couldn't believe him arguing with a Hammers fan about effort especially when Fat Sam had explained how his players couldn't get near the world class players of City, who due their skill, power and moving into space with their one touch passing made his ordinary players look as though they weren't trying.

Danny Mills is like Owen robbed the game of a very good living and now doing the same as a pundet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.