Is Danny Mills the bitterest ex-City player ?

maybe Mills hasn't forgiven us fans for the chant after he put one in the top corner from 35 yards against Everton at COMS?

"oh Danny Mills he's not shit anymore"

Vienna_70 said:
Sky Blue said:
paulchapo said:
Gerry Creaney?.........Another superstar still revered in football's hall of fame.........NOT!

Paul Walsh now would be better than that useless cnut....To think we paid cash plus Walshy.

Football genius was our manager...

I've often wondered over the years what the hell Ball was thinking selling Walshie for Creany.

In Walsh, Quinn and Rösler, we had three different types of forward. Creany was supposedly (allegedly?) a centre-forward, similar in style to big Niall, so that immediately cut our attacking options.

It must rank as one of the most baffling transfers in City's history.

I definitely remember Walshie saying himself that he had lost it the previous season - he referred to the home 1-2 defeat by Arsenal and said he noticed in that game his legs had gone and he couldn't even jump for a header. He definitely reduced significantly in effectiveness in the second half of 94/95 after a great start. I always thought that was the reason - he didn't play much after leaving, albeit I think he got a serious injury. And I think he had personal reasons to want to return to the south coast? Anyway - those are thoughts on why Walsh left. Why we bought Creaney God only knows.

kinkladze96 said:
tbh havent read the thread but listen to danny mills summarising on radio five and he doesnt seem to give city a bad time. He cant be blamed for accepting a five year contract with stonking wages, thats keegans doing. Never really understood why we give him so much grief.

This is a wind up right?

RVZ Urmston said:
kinkladze96 said:
tbh havent read the thread but listen to danny mills summarising on radio five and he doesnt seem to give city a bad time. He cant be blamed for accepting a five year contract with stonking wages, thats keegans doing. Never really understood why we give him so much grief.

This is a wind up right?
ive highlighted the correct parts, the rest is rubbish

btw Danny Mills is an egg headed ****

I can't think of that many players who have played for City who I dislike. I hate this cnut though. He was shite as a player & he's even worse as a pundit.

I think Alan Kernaghan will take some beating, he had plenty to say about us, wouldnt mind but when we bought him we had no money, he came with a big reputation and apart from one screamer against Leicester in the FA Cup did very little for us. In fact I remember him scoring in a pre season friendly down at Portsmouth, and it sparked a fight on the City end, as fans cheered and booed it in equal amounts?! You couldnt make it up, the police got involved to sort it out (the good old days.............) ctwd

Wasn't he on celebrity master chef last week? Scrapping the barrel there Danny son..!!

What amazes me is that the BBC deem Mills of such standing in the game that he's suitable to wheel out constantly for comments on football issues. He was a mediocre player throughout his career. Seems to be too easy for talentless idiots like him to foster a career in the media that basically consists of slagging players off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.