Is Danny Mills the bitterest ex-City player ?

Hamann Pineapple

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/video_audio/175712.html?CMP=OTC-RSS;genre=1;sport=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/video_ ... =1;sport=3</a>

Never heard him say a good word about us

He may well be although he shouldn't be as we paid him around £25K per week for 2 years + and he never kicked a ball for us. Perhaps he thinks we should have give him a contract extension like has been done with Micheal Johnson

shortagain said:
He may well be although he shouldn't be as we paid him around £25K per week for 2 years + and he never kicked a ball for us. Perhaps he thinks we should have give him a contract extension like has been done with Micheal Johnson
I thought it was 50k for 5 years,greedy useless ****!

Hamann Pineapple said:
http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/video_audio/175712.html?CMP=OTC-RSS;genre=1;sport=3

Never heard him say a good word about us

It makes me sick he pulled a city shirt on to be honest

Paid his fucking wages and treated us like shit

Thenumber1blue said:
shortagain said:
I thought it was 50k for 5 years,greedy useless ****!

Im pretty sure we werent handing out 50k contracts when we were struggling to pay the phone bill

He is a twat. End of.

Listened to the last 20 mins of commentary on the BBC iplayer when I got home from the match today & couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought I saw a very good away performance, with 10 men for most of it & still controlled it for long periods, at a tough place against a team in form who have won every home league game this season (blue & red dippers included). But NO!! I was wrong. Because Danny Mills said we were "well below par" & basically didn't deserve the win.

I obviously know nothing about the game....

Fuck him!He is part of our dismal underachieving past,just like his career was.Thank God we can afford and attract bigger and better players now.

If ever i feel depressed seeing and hearing some no mark like this spout his bile cheers me up no end as it shows how good and succesful we now are.

Without doubt.

His hate biases his opinion too. We've been playing well considering key players been injured and also implementing new blood.

We are unbeaten and losing 3-2 to a Real team that bosses La Liga last year and drawing against Dortmund (Champs of Bundesliga against a great Bayern side and CL finalists) whilst playing badly was a result. Beat the CL winners in the COMS too.

On yesterdays game we did indeed test Ben Foster and Tevez in particular drew a great save. With ten men we beat a well in form Albion.

Mills can stick to chopping up veg as a progression because as a pundit his opinion was off the mark. If he keeps it up he might just get a job at MUFC TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.