Is Eto, Kaká all over again?

Re: Is Eto, Kaká all over again?

im not arsed about eto. but if we miss out on tevez i will be absolutely gutted!

davymcfc said:
im not arsed about eto. but if we miss out on tevez i will be absolutely gutted!

Imo that statement is totally the wrong way round, would rather have a proven world class goal scorer with a ratio of 1 goal to 1.43 games than a ex rag you runs around alot and is far from prolific

uwerosler28 said:
davymcfc said:

Imo that statement is totally the wrong way round, would rather have a proven world class goal scorer with a ratio of 1 goal to 1.43 games than a ex rag you runs around alot and is far from prolific
I agree I would much sooner have Eto'o of the 2

DontLookBackInAnger said:
uwerosler28 said:
davymcfc said:

I agree I would much sooner have Eto'o of the 2

Good job this isn't an either/or situation then.

I have never been confident that Et'o will sign for City. All the noises are coming from Spain, nothing from City. It smells of of something fishy to me, like Barca or agents trying to whip up business and using City as a lever. Personally I am not that bothered as at 29 next birthday I think he is to old to pay the kind of money thats being bandied about. Also we have just signed RSC, and not many teams will play 2 out & out centre forwards in the same line up.

it certainly makes a change that fans are getting 'sad' about us not signing eto'o instead of getting 'sad' over something far more important like being relegated etc...

if he doesn't sign, then fuck him...we'll carry on regardless...

if we do sign him then it would be awesome...

I was lambasted earlier for posting a new thread similar to this

who ever said we should stop offering for these big players is stupid!

if we never try then we will never know will we? if one marquee signing comes off, then that could attract more and more and more. there's no simpler way of looking at it. the signing of eto'o could be hugely important to this summer's plans though. we sign eto'o and tevez - we sign two world class players. them two alongside robinho can do nothing but good to attracting bigger and better players to the club - exciting times here at eastlands! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.