Is Eto, Kaká all over again?

Re: Is Eto, Kaká all over again?

skybluekings said:
As if the media didn't pound us enough. If this Eto deal doesn't come off, the media will have a field day with us and double the impact as 2 world class players 'reject' us.

never mind that, how do you put an accent over the a???

I'm posting here as it's the first Eto'o/Kaka thread I spotted, and didn't want to start a new one.

I just watched Kaka walk out before 50,000 cheering Real Madrid fans, and then listened to edited version of his interview. I confess to feeling a little bit down about all this. Only 20 weeks or so ago, he was saying Milan Milan forever blah blah blah, and I believed him. I could understand him not wanting to come to drizzly Manchester when he was already in Milan. But now to find him smiling away in Madrid and saying all the right things in front of those Spanish fans just irks me.

Kinda annoyed me that he turned us over. and a few weeks later turns up in Madrid. How fickle are footballers ? Can't help but feel we're being messed around with Eto'o too.

Anyway, got that off my chest, onward and upward.

The Kaka and Eto'o situations are very different but sadly I suspect the result will be the same.

PhuketBlue said:
The Kaka and Eto'o situations are very different but sadly I suspect the result will be the same.

No it wont be the same

davelyncooper said:
PhuketBlue said:

No it wont be the same

Mail today

Samuel Eto'o's agent hits out at Barcelona and is ready to talk to Manchester City about £25m move
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 12:39 PM on 30th June 2009
Comments (3) Add to My Stories
Samuel Eto'o's agent has paved the way for the striker's move to Manchester City after hitting out at Barcelona's handling of the summer transfer wrangle.
Josep Maria Mesalles, the Cameroon star's representative, today said Eto'o was happy to stay at the Nou Camp but would not stand in the way if the European champions wanted to cash in.

de niro said:
You are all worrying too much, he will sign , end of.

Spot on De niro.

Its a done deal guys, relax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.