Is Everyone Swinging?

It sounds like that "open relationship" bollocks people talk about. Not a fan of it all, to me, someone is kidding themselves if they claim to be in a relationship with someone, but still chasing other partners. Maybe I'm old fashioned like you, but most women I know aren't like that either.

You could probably put a stop to it before it even started by telling the next gf that your previous was into the whole open relationship thing and you didn't want that at all, most women I know would be happy to hear that tbh.

Fuck swinging i am needy in only one specific area of a relationship and that is i am the only one who makes them smile to themselves at work or make feel all warm between their legs (that is as subtle as i can be).

All five of my wives will tell you i hate sharing!

TCIB said:
Fuck swinging i am needy in only one specific area of a relationship and that is i am the only one who makes them smile to themselves at work or make feel all warm between their legs (that is as subtle as i can be).

lol piss off guy.

I know there are women out there not into this whole open relationship thing, probably just a generation thing?
All the women I've met recently have been into shagging whoever they want.
and i ain't meeting them in dodgy places, just throughout society in places of work and mutual friendships etc.

TCIB said:

I thought the ability to take your fist up their arsehole was your main criteria in choosing a new girlfriend ?

stony said:
TCIB said:

I thought the ability to take your fist up their arsehole was your main criteria in choosing a new girlfriend ?

It was certainly Jeremy Beadles main consideration

hilts said:
stony said:
TCIB said:

It was certainly Jeremy Beadles main consideration

Yea but Guy looks like this.

[bigimg]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100822212922/disney/images/2/2e/Chunk3.jpg[/bigimg]

Why Always Ste said:
TCIB said:

lol piss off guy.

I know there are women out there not into this whole open relationship thing, probably just a generation thing?
All the women I've met recently have been into shagging whoever they want.
and i ain't meeting them in dodgy places, just throughout society in places of work and mutual friendships etc.

Hehe (cheeky grin)

Honest mate i have not encountered it but it is intersting as a dynamic.
Not my bag but go hard for those that love it. You live once so enjoy it.

It could be a generation thing because personally i have always got on better with older women.
They are much more liberal sexually usually also i find.

I think being disappointed with who you have met "recently" only encourages you to further stick with your principles and become further discouraged with where you currently find yourself.

All in all, it will draw the right kind of lady to you, and you to her....

It will happen...

Is there a way to meet her? I am sure the situation will just present itself.....

But its a lonely road to travel up until that point...

Why Always Ste said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Are you mental man. She's nobodies girlfriend if she shagging loads of blokes. There is a term for that, it's called a slut.

God, maybe i'm out of touch. I'm the same age as you though!

Yea this is what I think but then I meet people who are like long term married couples who are swinging around and all kinds of shit.

Then I'm thinking - am I the one who is "out of touch" and it's social norm to fuck whoever you wanna fuck.

Crazy world.

You must mix in different circles to me mate because I honestly don't know off anyone who is living that kind of lifestyle, although I would hazard a guess there are those who do, but if you are not happy about it, I think you should find someone else, it's not something I could live with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.