Is fascism back with us?

I could say, but then I wouldn't be silent. I think most folk are tbh, but the fucking idiots and busy cunts are always the most vocal

Just a centrist?

p16111_p_v10_ab.jpg

Just a centrist?

p16111_p_v10_ab.jpg
Just lazy mate, call everything you don't like on the internet a troll or a fascist and you are never wrong. Like you, I have the great advantage of being the only person on the internet that is always correct about everything -I suppose we should take the time to congratulate ourselves on our good sense and wisdom.

-Going to war on a false premise
-being antisemitic

Even the left can play facism bingo too! Or we could all just calm the fuck down and stop calling anything we don't like the next reich
If you are referring to Blair and Corbyn the latter has not been proven, the former has been given a knighthood for his efforts

If you are referring to Blair and Corbyn the latter has not been proven, the former has been given a knighthood for his efforts
Yes I am referring to them. I don't care about Blair getting an honour, and don't believe Corbyn has a racist /AS bone in his body. My point was that it's possible to react hysterically about anything you like and see facism/racism/totalitarianism and pretty much any other 'ism' you like.

You’ve made up your own reasoning as to why they’re doing it and you’ve made up your own definition of fascism.
As I said its a broad definition which covers many areas
but here's a definition Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy

Please show me where I have not applied this correctly what many commentators have espoused to being acts of authoritarianism ?

Just lazy mate, call everything you don't like on the internet a troll or a fascist and you are never wrong. Like you, I have the great advantage of being the only person on the internet that is always correct about everything -I suppose we should take the time to congratulate ourselves on our good sense and wisdom.

Haven't actually called anyone a fascist.

If you are offended by being called a troll perhaps you might want to learn a new shtick.

but here's a definition Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy

Please show me where I have not applied this correctly what many commentators have espoused to being acts of authoritarianism ?
I already have.

I am still laughing at the claim asking people to pay for LFT’s is fascism.

You have been banging the drum for even more restrictions re covid of late and you come out with that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.