Is fast food dead?

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
I dont' usually get that much fast food but I have had the misfortune to go to McDonalds three times in the last 5 or 6 weeks, everytime I have gone through the drive through and been told that i'll have to wait in one of the waiting bays. Last night took the piss when I waited for 10 minutes for two Big Mac meals, then some spotty little twat came out, grunted at me and fucked off.

The one thing that I used to give them credit for was the speed of their service but no more.

I don't expect too much from a fast food drive through but surely the food to arrive fast isn't too much to ask for.

Stay clear of all fast foods……shite ingredients and for people who are just to fukin lazy to cook

People should buy some artisanal bread and craftsman cheese, maybe a small bottle of red and decant it in the universally renowned cultural exchange that is piccadilly gardens :)

Waste of time going to Macdonalds these days. They seem to jut want to fulfill the just eats / Uber eats orders. Everyone else can wait. Stopped myself and a few people I know from going

Waste of time going to Macdonalds these days. They seem to jut want to fulfill the just eats / Uber eats orders. Everyone else can wait. Stopped myself and a few people I know from going

We used to frequent a small cafe twice a week but stopped using it because of just that. We sat down inside it was a Sunday and it was empty but were told it would be about half an hour because they were doing a big delivery order.

Gave them the benefit of the doubt but they did it again the Sunday after, heard that they were struggling now and I have little sympathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.