Is fast food dead?

Mcdonalds food is poison.....slimy plasticky total shit
each to their own - I enjoyed one of their latest triple cheese thingies tonight and it was F**KIN DELICIOUS!

BTW - anyone who touts this kind of cr*p has absolutely no idea when it comes food quality or the effort that goes into producing 'fast food' at the volumes that McDonalds do! Do you really think an outfit this big and this globally well known would get away with what you say, especially in the UK/Europe? No. If you do you're no better than those that spout the BU115HIT stuff about us!

each to their own - I enjoyed one of their latest triple cheese thingies tonight and it was F**KIN DELICIOUS!

BTW - anyone who touts this kind of cr*p has absolutely no idea when it comes food quality or the effort that goes into producing 'fast food' at the volumes that McDonalds do! Do you really think an outfit this big and this globally well known would get away with what you say, especially in the UK/Europe? No. If you do you're no better than those that spout the BU115HIT stuff about us!

After reading Fast Food Nation, I'd certainly be more relaxed about eating junk food in the UK and EU.

In the US, there's a hell of an effort that goes into producing it, but most of that effort appears to be aimed at making it as cheap as it possibly can be. The bit in the book about having to slow down the production line at the abattoir on EU export days, so they actually had time to remove the shit from the meat, was particularly delightful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.