Is fast food dead?

Depends what you call fast food. If you want to go into a chain and have it piled up ready for you to walk out with then lets hope so. If you mean a take away where they’ll cook you something fresh and you have to wait 10 minutes or so then no, loads of good independent takeaways available.

Depends what you call fast food. If you want to go into a chain and have it piled up ready for you to walk out with then lets hope so. If you mean a take away where they’ll cook you something fresh and you have to wait 10 minutes or so then no, loads of good independent takeaways available.
don't disagree - just don't have it deliveroo'd !

It staggers me how many people order take away food for home delivery. Never done it but even the best fish and chips is crap after being wrapped up for five minutes never mind 20. My partner's son lived in a (very expensive) tower block in Salford until very recently and every time we went around there there were loads of deliveroo and uber deliveries going on. And I agree that having to wait while delivery orders are prepared is frustrating
People have become so fucking lazy if you can’t get off your fat arse and get it yourself.

Yep, its crazy how lazy we have become as a society.

Does it help at times? I'm sure it does at times but its still shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.