Is fast food dead?

Last time I tried drinking a glass.of red in Piccadilly gardens a bloody wasp flew into the bastard. Luckily I spotted it before drinking it. Being a kindly chap these days I carefully tipped it in a safe place and left it to get pissed.
I always put a coaster or something suitable on a soft drink if I put it down if I am outside for that very reason mate.

I dont' usually get that much fast food but I have had the misfortune to go to McDonalds three times in the last 5 or 6 weeks, everytime I have gone through the drive through and been told that i'll have to wait in one of the waiting bays. Last night took the piss when I waited for 10 minutes for two Big Mac meals, then some spotty little twat came out, grunted at me and fucked off.

The one thing that I used to give them credit for was the speed of their service but no more.

I don't expect too much from a fast food drive through but surely the food to arrive fast isn't too much to ask for.
If they ever tell me to park up and wait I just say no. Food soon comes

Don’t have it delivered at all.Always better getting it home as quick as possible I ‘d also say though even taking a decent fish and chips home to eat isn’t great, tends to start going soggy, tastes much better eaten outdoors straight away,preferably on a sea front..
Or failing that, on the canal towpath.

I always put a coaster or something suitable on a soft drink if I put it down if I am outside for that very reason mate.

Yes I always forget. I was on my way to a game, nice weather. I bought a sandwich and one of those glasses of wine with a foil top from M+S. I settled down on a bench, opened the wine, had a sip and placed it on the floor. Took a bite of the sandwich, picked up the wine and there's Mr wasp doing the breast stroke lol.

Yes I always forget. I was on my way to a game, nice weather. I bought a sandwich and one of those glasses of wine with a foil top from M+S. I settled down on a bench, opened the wine, had a sip and placed it on the floor. Took a bite of the sandwich, picked up the wine and there's Mr wasp doing the breast stroke lol.

Lucky escape mate, fortunately you saw it in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.