Is fast food dead?

Bought a mixed Gyros from Souvlaki.

It is a franchise chain. 6 stores.

But the food is fucking superb.

A mixed Gyros is £9.80, to collect.

Delivery is just under £14.

For those of you living close to Didsbury, try it.

It isn’t all profit though all cooked food outlets have seen their enegy and ingredient prices rocket in the last 18 months. I’ve been lucky as my energy prices were fixed for 5 years just before the big increases I’ve seen others go from £3000 ish to over £6000.Some ingredients have also more than doubled.
Yet surrounding restaurants/takeaways HAVE put prices up since various "crises" , but nowhere near to this extent.. If its still trading this time next year, I'll show my arse on Buttermarket St. (where its based)

Recently - family film night, nice grub and we all needed some pud. I was so fucking knackered I just couldn't face walking round the corner to the coop. So I got deliveroo to bike over some maltesers, aero bites and large cadburys buttons! Decadence

People should buy some artisanal bread and craftsman cheese, maybe a small bottle of red and decant it in the universally renowned cultural exchange that is piccadilly gardens :)

Last time I tried drinking a glass.of red in Piccadilly gardens a bloody wasp flew into the bastard. Luckily I spotted it before drinking it. Being a kindly chap these days I carefully tipped it in a safe place and left it to get pissed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.