Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that they started the FFP after all these years, when we started to splash the cash!

mick10 said:
The cookie monster said:
mick10 said:
I've read all this thread but have I drifted off it?
I'm lost?
What?
To sum it all up

Platini fixed the draw so we ended up in the group of death
Refs are instructed to make sure we dont qualify
And now aparently our players are in on it too

You got that from that!?
Cheers Cookie still lost ?

petetheblue was being sarcastic.....i think so anyway. Ive been wrong before

We are City.... said:
Football is bent and we all know it.

Baconface has been controlling the FA and Premier League for years.

How many games are the rags involved in that are decided by contentious decisions?

I'd say at least 20 a season.

No doubt Fergie is at Platini's right hand and is influencing our Euro campaign too.
It doesn't quite work like that although Fergies connections with Far East "business men" are well documented.
The corruption in the game mostly come from betting syndicates. They aren't interested in who is going to win the league or a cup - they are interested in the one-off game. They will have bets on the score & the spread - United to beat x by 2 clear goals. Players of x will be tapped up to ensure that they lose by 2 clear goals - the proposition being that you're going to lose anyway so why not lose with 10k in your back pocket. The bigger teams normally benefit from this as it's easier to get a poor side to lose by a few than a better team to lose by a few.

Attention all nutters

Conspiracy%20theory%20cat.jpg

The Danish linesman and ref last night was shocking, the Ajax team that just happen to have a few Danish players, may have swayed their minds a little? Danes have spouted bile about City being rich and in general they have always supported the Rags, with the obvious connections. No surprise we got a raw deal of them last night...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
mick10 said:
I'm lost?
What?
To sum it all up

So we're fucked and destined to win nothing,like last year.
Oh,erm,wait a minute...
'Global Conspiracy Against The World's Richest Club Fails' shocker.
Is this what we have been reduced to now - looking for a bung behind every misplaced pass?
Good job some of you weren't around 10/15 years ago - you would have had a field day,as nearly every pass went astray,because we were shit.
Your obviously trying to cover this up! What's your agenda?

birchvillablue said:
The Danish linesman and ref last night was shocking, the Ajax team that just happen to have a few Danish players, may have swayed their minds a little? Danes have spouted bile about City being rich and in general they have always supported the Rags, with the obvious connections. No surprise we got a raw deal of them last night...
Im glad you used hard facts and not random assumptions to come up with that file

We are City.... said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yep, football's corrupt.

West Ham should have had a goal at the weekend.

Mario should have been sent off after kicking someone in the head.

Mario should have been sent off for trying to break the leg of an Arsenal player.

City should not have been awarded a last minute penalty against Dortmund.

United should have been awarded a penalty when Kolarov rugby tackled a United player at 3-1 down to United the FA Cup last year.

See how easy it is?
They shouldn't.

Nolan's head was a couple of inches offside.
Rag Neville called it right on Monday Night Football on Monday night.

That Nolan goal was about as offside as Kolarov's big toe last night.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yep, football's corrupt.

West Ham should have had a goal at the weekend.

Mario should have been sent off after kicking someone in the head.

Mario should have been sent off for trying to break the leg of an Arsenal player.

City should not have been awarded a last minute penalty against Dortmund.

United should have been awarded a penalty when Kolarov rugby tackled a United player at 3-1 down to United the FA Cup last year.

See how easy it is?
It is very easy. That doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Players who are in on a fix will try to ensure that they don't get themselves sent off. You can't influence a game from the changing rooms. That would rule out most of your examples above.
If you don't believe the players themselves then who will you believe?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
mick10 said:
I'm lost?
What?
To sum it all up

So we're fucked and destined to win nothing,like last year.
Oh,erm,wait a minute...
'Global Conspiracy Against The World's Richest Club Fails' shocker.
Is this what we have been reduced to now - looking for a bung behind every misplaced pass?
Good job some of you weren't around 10/15 years ago - you would have had a field day,as nearly every pass went astray,because we were shit.

Apparently it was sarcasm which was kindly pointed out nf.
40 years nij and I still hate it when City get beat by whoever, for whatever reason, right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.