Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yep, football's corrupt.

West Ham should have had a goal at the weekend.

Mario should have been sent off after kicking someone in the head.

Mario should have been sent off for trying to break the leg of an Arsenal player.

City should not have been awarded a last minute penalty against Dortmund.

United should have been awarded a penalty when Kolarov rugby tackled a United player at 3-1 down to United the FA Cup last year.

See how easy it is?
It is very easy. That doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Players who are in on a fix will try to ensure that they don't get themselves sent off. You can't influence a game from the changing rooms. That would rule out most of your examples above.
If you don't believe the players themselves then who will you believe?

I think you've missed his point.

andyhinch said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
To sum it all up

Platini fixed the draw so we ended up in the group of death
Refs are instructed to make sure we dont qualify
And now aparently our players are in on it too

So we're fucked and destined to win nothing,like last year.
Oh,erm,wait a minute...
'Global Conspiracy Against The World's Richest Club Fails' shocker.
Is this what we have been reduced to now - looking for a bung behind every misplaced pass?
Good job some of you weren't around 10/15 years ago - you would have had a field day,as nearly every pass went astray,because we were shit.
Your obviously trying to cover this up! What's your agenda?

I'm an agenda-bender mate.
One who is still waiting for his Calvins to dry after seeing BoyBlue's tinfoil hat cat meme.
Utter genius.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
birchvillablue said:
The Danish linesman and ref last night was shocking, the Ajax team that just happen to have a few Danish players, may have swayed their minds a little? Danes have spouted bile about City being rich and in general they have always supported the Rags, with the obvious connections. No surprise we got a raw deal of them last night...
Im glad you used hard facts and not random assumptions to come up with that file
I must of missed that post

I think thats a definate unbelievable jeff moment..

CBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:
Welcome to the world of corruption in football. Are you naive enough to think that this can't happen?

Of course it can happen, as was the case with Grobbelaar etc in the 90's. But to suggest Yaya is on a bung because he lost his marker is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY out of order.
I'm not sure I did suggest Yaya is on a bung. What I was suggesting is that if a player or players were on a bung there is no way you would know. You could dismiss a teams performance as being below par - is that by accident or design?

17 minutes into the game the expert commentator on ESPN on my feed old yannish said that he firmly believed the players were deliberately on a mission to ensure that RM would lose his job before Saturday.

Its the same as saying they are tanking and while its easy to equate laziness and poor attitude no matter how good you are supposed to be on paper and how much you cost the club with not trying and tanking on the airwaves its another thing to have players admit under oath that's exactly what they intended to do.

As CBlue said you will never know but as for last night I will put it down to not being able to ensure that the basics of defending are adhered to which we have been prone to do far more frequently this season to date than to the equivalent part of last season.

If someone is suggesting the players are in on it, then surely the manager and the coaching staff are complicit too?

This needs investigating pretty damn fucking sharpish.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
birchvillablue said:
The Danish linesman and ref last night was shocking, the Ajax team that just happen to have a few Danish players, may have swayed their minds a little? Danes have spouted bile about City being rich and in general they have always supported the Rags, with the obvious connections. No surprise we got a raw deal of them last night...
Im glad you used hard facts and not random assumptions to come up with that file
File?
I worked in Denmark for 12 years, random enough for you?

Has anyone asked the relevant question of why a footballer making £8 million a year would need a bung??
I mean its hardly the days when the milkman played for Manchester City is it and a bung was a nice little cash job

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Has anyone asked the relevant question of why a footballer making £8 million a year would need a bung??
I mean its hardly the days when the milkman played for Manchester City is it and a bung was a nice little cash job

polls_its_a_conspiracy_0548_471334_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

sjk2008 said:
CBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yep, football's corrupt.

West Ham should have had a goal at the weekend.

Mario should have been sent off after kicking someone in the head.

Mario should have been sent off for trying to break the leg of an Arsenal player.

City should not have been awarded a last minute penalty against Dortmund.

United should have been awarded a penalty when Kolarov rugby tackled a United player at 3-1 down to United the FA Cup last year.

See how easy it is?
It is very easy. That doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Players who are in on a fix will try to ensure that they don't get themselves sent off. You can't influence a game from the changing rooms. That would rule out most of your examples above.
If you don't believe the players themselves then who will you believe?

I think you've missed his point.
No. I don't think I did. Because a team doesn't get stiffed for every decision doesn't mean that corruption isn't happening. We may have been on the right side of those decisions because a fix was in to ensure that we won those games.

birchvillablue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
birchvillablue said:
File?
I worked in Denmark for 12 years, random enough for you?
Still a fuck load of assumptions based on no facts whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.