Not open for further replies.
mick10 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
To sum it all up

Platini fixed the draw so we ended up in the group of death
Refs are instructed to make sure we dont qualify
And now aparently our players are in on it too

So we're fucked and destined to win nothing,like last year.
Oh,erm,wait a minute...
'Global Conspiracy Against The World's Richest Club Fails' shocker.
Is this what we have been reduced to now - looking for a bung behind every misplaced pass?
Good job some of you weren't around 10/15 years ago - you would have had a field day,as nearly every pass went astray,because we were shit.

Apparently it was sarcasm which was kindly pointed out nf.
40 years nij and I still hate it when City get beat by whoever, for whatever reason, right or wrong.

Same as,Mick mate,but we need to keep a grip on reality here.
If we start to question every single tackle/pass//penalty/booking/sending-off or whatever,we may as well call it a day.
It just seems ironic that the conspiracy hysteria should be turned up to eleven whilst we are currently champions and rich,yet we never heard a peep about an agenda when we were potless and useless.
I'm agnostic on the whole corruption thing,but I'd like to see some real proof before jumping to the conclusion that every single throw-in is potentially being spot-fixed,and that current City players are in on it,because that is a huge accusation to make.

CBlue said:
sjk2008 said:
CBlue said:
It is very easy. That doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Players who are in on a fix will try to ensure that they don't get themselves sent off. You can't influence a game from the changing rooms. That would rule out most of your examples above.
If you don't believe the players themselves then who will you believe?

I think you've missed his point.
No. I don't think I did. Because a team doesn't get stiffed for every decision doesn't mean that corruption isn't happening. We may have been on the right side of those decisions because a fix was in to ensure that we won those games.

I think his post was in reply to those that believe in the anti-city propaganda rather than corruption in general.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Obviously in Italy it is, and this has been proven. It hasn't been proven in England yet, or in Europe (UEFA), but would it truly surprise you if one day in the future corruption was uncovered??

Forest fans would beg to differ on that:

Anderlecht have finally paid the price for bribing the referee in their Uefa Cup semi-final against Nottingham Forest 13 years ago and will be banned from the next European competition they qualify for.

European football's governing body, which had previously said it could do nothing because the offence had been committed more than 10 years ago, imposed the ban yesterday.

Uefa has taken the action after admissions by Roger Vanden Stock, the chairman of the Belgian side, that the club, under his father's chairmanship, paid pounds 20,000 to the Spanish referee after their 1984 semi-final.

Vanden Stock said his father had given Guruceta Muro, killed in a car crash in 1987, "a loan" the day after the second leg of the tie, which Anderlecht won 3-0 to wipe out Forest's 2-0 first-leg lead. The English club had scored a disallowed goal in the second leg, which television replays showed was legitimate.

Anderlecht are also facing legal action after several former Forest players announced last week that they are to start legal action against them.

strongbowholic said:
If someone is suggesting the players are in on it, then surely the manager and the coaching staff are complicit too?

This needs investigating pretty damn fucking sharpish.
This is already being investigated - by FIFA. Make of that what you will. There are a few journalists/investigative reporters who are trying to get to the bottom of it - without success & without help from the governing bodies too. There is a lot of evidence of football corruption - you just need to look a little harder.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
birchvillablue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im glad you used hard facts and not random assumptions to come up with that file
File?
I worked in Denmark for 12 years, random enough for you?
Still a fuck load of assumptions based on no facts whatsoever
Who appointed you as the moderator?
Just pointing out some obvious general connections, not stating facts or assumptions, smart arse.

CBlue said:
strongbowholic said:
If someone is suggesting the players are in on it, then surely the manager and the coaching staff are complicit too?

This needs investigating pretty damn fucking sharpish.
This is already being investigated - by FIFA. Make of that what you will. There are a few journalists/investigative reporters who are trying to get to the bottom of it - without success & without help from the governing bodies too. There is a lot of evidence of football corruption - you just need to look a little harder.
Mancini and the staff are being investigated? Good. Needs to be stamped out. Do you think they are taking bungs or is it to do with betting again? You know what these fucking triads are like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.