Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the nolan non-goal has been mentioned a couple of times i guess those people didn't see the new sky freeze frame type thing yesterday that proved that he was actually offside. any part of the body that can score apparantly and his head was offside when the ball was played. as they on sky said a brilliant decision by the linesman. unlike tonight sadly.

danburge82 said:
It's scripted. The only reason there are three months off in the Summer are for the governing bodies to write the scripts for the coming season. I've heard wrestling is more spontaneous than footy. The players are just actors, that's why they're on so much money, everyone's in on it. All clubs.

Very funny, so you have never noticed how certain clubs seem to get more than there fair share of odd decisions going there way & others seem not to be quite so lucky?

I agree it does feel bent,but if so who do they want playing in the final at wembly then? Do they clear the way for the scum and barca for obvious reasons.

When you add some of the bizarre decisions to the obviously bent seeding system which is basically match fixing then I'm afraid the answer is yes football is corrupt.

Sad really.

piffy on a rock bun said:
danburge82 said:
It's scripted. The only reason there are three months off in the Summer are for the governing bodies to write the scripts for the coming season. I've heard wrestling is more spontaneous than footy. The players are just actors, that's why they're on so much money, everyone's in on it. All clubs.

Very funny, so you have never noticed how certain clubs seem to get more than there fair share of odd decisions going there way & others seem not to be quite so lucky?

His post is moronic mate,not worth the time of day.

yeah. i realise it will be hard with multi national teams everwhere but a danish ref and ajax had how many danes in their squad?. difficult to find a ref i guess with no affinity with some players from their own country these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.