Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive said for years its bent infact it happend the day sky moved in and re branded it, when david bernstein went to the fa i though maybe things could change but i guess he's probably become one of them

marco said:
ive said for years its bent infact it happend the day sky moved in and re branded it, when david bernstein went to the fa i though maybe things could change but i guess he's probably become one of them

he got kicked out for being too old, even though they voted him in for a 4 year term

marco said:
No he dint ,they got rid of him when he wanted to stay on. We finally get games at home first day and last day.let's see now the rags have muscled un there<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:11 am --<br /><br />
marco said:
No he dint ,they got rid of him when he wanted to stay on. We finally get games at home first day and last day.let's see now the rags have muscled un there

clowns for officials

technology now and overrule these incompetent tossers from the video room when they get such blatant decisions so badly wrong

Balti said:
clowns for officials

technology now and overrule these incompetent tossers from the video room when they get such blatant decisions so badly wrong

do you honestly think platini will allow cameras to spoil his plan.

absolutely...the offside ruing was diabolical...but more so the shirt pulling.
a. it was on the side of the linesman
b. it was on the side of the (5th) fxcin refree behind the goal
c. it was in view of the referee.

Now we all know a bit of shirt pulling goes on all the time but that
was a lot more than that.
Two things gave it away for me.
1. The way the referee turned and blew the whistle straight away..He knew..cheating cxnt
2. Anyone and i mean any referee would have yellow carded Balotelli for the protests..he didnt..coz he knew he had cheated.
but its City evryone lets have a laugh again...like the Kompany send off against the rags, the richards penalty at Anfield,the many penalties we dont get... etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.