Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campagnolo said:
Deffo currupt lads, you only have to look at the facts that bleed into every single faction of the footballing hierarchy and media establishment...Platini is mates with Bobby Charlton and they invented FFPR to crush the threat from the middle east and remain part of the established order, the reason that they didn't do this with Chelsea was because the Russian mafia visited old bacon face at the cliff and told him to sell Kanchelskis or they would chop his head off. Eversince then they have been terrified of Russians...to the point where shaky hands needs a few drabs of whisky to calm the night terrors.....Then you get Eamon Holmes and Jimmy Nesbit, they control the media including the BBC and ITV and Zoe Ball is one of their junior capo's and Beckham heads up the US side of the operation. Their influence and reign of terror means that all of the media outlets only report positive stories about the rags and horrible stories about the blues. Everytime MOTD goes on air, the presenters are in fear of their careers because Jimmy Nesbit is a mad fooker and has ties to paramilitaries, as does his Norn Iron compadre, Holmes. How else can you explain Mark Lawrensons hair? It's them bastardos, they control everything.

You only have to sanity check the astounding facts that surrounded Kolo Toure's wife procuring diet pills from Wio Ferdinand's dealer who advised her that they were magic sexyfun happytime tablets. And then there was Djemba Djemba's witch doctor who managed to form a rain cloud over Yaya Toure that gave him the sniffles and made him underperform against Dortmund. I tell yer, when you start lifting up the rocks, you'd be amazed at what beasties crawl out and how many people on a worldwide scale who are totally upto their necks in corruption, including people on here like danburger, didsbury dave and the fake oldham fan who I can't spell or don't really care to. They all have season tickets at the swamp and lap up the rag gravy like editor of the MUEN and all of the tabloids who are in the old codgers pocket. They luv that gravy. I'll leave you with this bit of info...the referee and linesmen from last night were all Danish....hmmm....does anyone know a big rednosed fucker from the Northen climbs??? And I'm not talking about fookin Rudolf fella's...right I've got to go, Pam is at the door with her surveillance report on Stacey Giggs shopping habits...

Stay save out there, lads.

funny post made me smile :-)

what type of adidas trainers does jimmy nesbitt wear ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1346235_wayne_rooney_dials_999_as_united_mob_protest_outside_his_home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... e_his_home</a>

im guessing hes in all black to the far left as he looks like the boss?

SamCity123 said:
I think you're all mad. If there was corruption that had been going on for all these years, the papers would love to out it.

Oh wait...unless they're in on it!

I'm joking btw, the idea of corruption in the PL is ludicrous.
Fucking hell - have you read anything from our media? They're more interested in Bobby banging a table in a press conference than uncovering real news. What do you think these Journo's get up to in their European jaunts?
Having said that they did put a sting on Bruce Grobbelaar a while ago.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 am --<br /><br />
Campagnolo said:
Deffo currupt lads, you only have to look at the facts that bleed into every single faction of the footballing hierarchy and media establishment...Platini is mates with Bobby Charlton and they invented FFPR to crush the threat from the middle east and remain part of the established order, the reason that they didn't do this with Chelsea was because the Russian mafia visited old bacon face at the cliff and told him to sell Kanchelskis or they would chop his head off. Eversince then they have been terrified of Russians...to the point where shaky hands needs a few drabs of whisky to calm the night terrors.....Then you get Eamon Holmes and Jimmy Nesbit, they control the media including the BBC and ITV and Zoe Ball is one of their junior capo's and Beckham heads up the US side of the operation. Their influence and reign of terror means that all of the media outlets only report positive stories about the rags and horrible stories about the blues. Everytime MOTD goes on air, the presenters are in fear of their careers because Jimmy Nesbit is a mad fooker and has ties to paramilitaries, as does his Norn Iron compadre, Holmes. How else can you explain Mark Lawrensons hair? It's them bastardos, they control everything.

You only have to sanity check the astounding facts that surrounded Kolo Toure's wife procuring diet pills from Wio Ferdinand's dealer who advised her that they were magic sexyfun happytime tablets. And then there was Djemba Djemba's witch doctor who managed to form a rain cloud over Yaya Toure that gave him the sniffles and made him underperform against Dortmund. I tell yer, when you start lifting up the rocks, you'd be amazed at what beasties crawl out and how many people on a worldwide scale who are totally upto their necks in corruption, including people on here like danburger, didsbury dave and the fake oldham fan who I can't spell or don't really care to. They all have season tickets at the swamp and lap up the rag gravy like editor of the MUEN and all of the tabloids who are in the old codgers pocket. They luv that gravy. I'll leave you with this bit of info...the referee and linesmen from last night were all Danish....hmmm....does anyone know a big rednosed fucker from the Northen climbs??? And I'm not talking about fookin Rudolf fella's...right I've got to go, Pam is at the door with her surveillance report on Stacey Giggs shopping habits...

Stay save out there, lads.
You're wasted on here - you need to get a job where these diversionary tactics are better employed - have you tried FIFA or UEFA?

Plain Speaking said:
Subject: Is football corrupt?

CBlue said:
danburge82 said:
Football flows no more or less than rugby league. Stoppages at corners, free kicks, goal kicks (I count up to 40 seconds for goal kick sometimes from time wasting teams, Stoke took 1min and 10seconds once), stoppages for injuries can take anything from one minute to seven minutes. Then you have the surrounding the ref and swearing at him, or squaring up the the opposition saying you'll knock them out and actually do nowt happens all the time in football taking anything up to two minutes at a time.

Rugby league is a fast flowing sport.
...and they only have a review to determine if a try is scored or the decision if a try isn't scored. This is a natural stop in play. This isn't the case in football. It's either a goal or no goal - the game doesn't stop unless it is declared a goal. A subtle but extremely important difference.
What are you reviewing when a ball goes out for a goal kick? What are you reviewing when a player goes down injured? What are you reviewing when the players surround the ref? Is the game still going on? Wouldn't you surrounding the ref while the game continues a little dangerous? They are obviously surrounding him because they don't agree with his opninion - why would he then defer his opinion to a VR? He obviously saw an incident & deemed it not an offence - why would he ask someone else's opinion? Who's opinion would he seek? Who appoints this other opinion maker, or referee? Is he faceless? Can he make decisions knowing that the ref is getting all the shit for it? Has this other referee taken a bribe? Have both refs taken a bribe & are in on the corruption?
You have made some interesting points. It is hard to ensure there is never going to be corruption when there are potentially multiple people, (principally officials and players) that can be influenced by corruption.
If we limit the discussion to officials' decisions, very often it is hard to distinguish between corruption and genuine human mistakes. Even if officials were corrupt, (or perhaps subconsciously biased?) they would still want to appear fair and impartial so as to preserve their reputation and future.
IMO allowing a referee to call for VR for only uncertain events that are likely to "significantly effect the outcome of a match", (ie penalties, goals or sendings off), will increase the likelihood of the right decision being given.The stopping of the game would be minimal.

Almost all people involved in the sport just want to see the fair and just decisions given.
I remember when I was a boy watching rugby without VR and there were many matches decided on mistaken officials decisions. That sport has been transformed for the better with VR.
I hope some day the football authorities will finally see the light and introduce VR to football so that justice can prevail.
Would this include stopping the game for Yaya's penalty yesterday? If not, why not. If so, what will happen is that the game will be stopped everytime there is a challenge in the box & a player claims a penalty. Also, every decision, however minor, significantly affects the outcome of a match (corner given which should have been a goal kick - they score on the resultant corner...)

Anyone remember the Barcelona vs. Chelsea game some years ago? IMO that was undoubtedly, 100% definitely a game of football involving some form of corruption. Chelsea were denied something like 5 stonewall penalties.

LoveCity said:
Anyone remember the Barcelona vs. Chelsea game some years ago? IMO that was undoubtedly, 100% definitely a game of football involving some form of corruption. Chelsea were denied something like 5 stonewall penalties.

Then why did Abidal get sent off for nothing? Orebo (the referee for that game) is just a poor official. You should have watched the Bayern-Fiorentina last 16 game a few years ago, he had another shocker.

marca_uk said:
Video Refs/Hawk Eye have been introduced in Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, even snooker! And all sports have been improved by the introduction of this!

The fact that the biggest sport, with the most money, does not introduce technology to ensure the correct decisions are made makes me believe that the people at the top want to be able to control exactly what happens in the beautiful game!
I think you need to go away & check to see who can change the laws of the game - it isn't FIFA.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:35 am --<br /><br />
Unknown_Genius said:
LoveCity said:

Then why did Abidal get sent off for nothing? Orebo (the referee for that game) is just a poor official. You should have watched the Bayern-Fiorentina last 16 game a few years ago, he had another shocker.
Why would he still be selected for CL games if he was that bad?

Unknown_Genius said:
LoveCity said:

Or he and his mates had been corrupted in that one too..

Nobody can be bad enough to miss offside for that Bayern goal, it was like 2 meters off.

I don't buy "the bad referee" line when 3, 4 or 5 big mistakes happen in one game and all of them go against one team. You can have a day to have 5 mistakes but it certainly has to be some mix of mistakes against both teams. There's no accident when one team walks away with good stuff from all your mistakes. No chance.

International sport with massive audience and high profit motivation that also has institutionalized betting legally sanctioned or at least allowed? Nah, straight as an arrow. Just ask any United fan, since they know so much about football.

CBlue said:
SCF08 said:
Football is corrupt as fuc*.

Watching Dinamo Zagreb's performances and defending (giving away cheap goals) in the Champions League over the past few years is borderline corrupt.

You could even see it in this weeks game against PSG but last year against Olympique Lyon was absolutely unreal. Lyon needed to win by at least 5 goals and the game ended 1-7 in Zagreb. Dinamo Zagreb players were even caught winking at Lyon players when they scored.

Ridiculous things are also happening in Turkey, Bulgaria and probably in every western european league as well.
This is going to blow the minds of those sceptics but you can guess who the referee was for that Zagreb/Lyon game - none other than our Mr Mark Clattenburg. He sent off a Zagreb players after 28 minutes! Can you also guess the team that missed out due to this result - I'll give you a clue - dutch team - 4 letters, 1st letter 'A' last letter 'X' & they also have a 'J' in the middle.
I don't know who's organizing this shit but they seem to be taking the piss now.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/08/betting-authority-lyon-champions-league
Kinnel fire you are like the twinkletoes of the football forum but you actually have no evidence at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.