Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those muppets behind the goal as ref's assistants on £2k a game for what?

Platini and Platters idea

The cookie monster said:
CBlue said:
The cookie monster said:
Let me ask you this
Do you think khaldoun is in on it too?
I'm not sure what you mean by "in on it"? I would be very surprised that a man of his standing & in the position that he has isn't aware of these things. Approximately 25% of players in Europe have admitted to being involved - if he isn't aware then he fucking should be! I think City do their best - like I said - they produce a detailed dossier for each player they are looking to sign.

I mean do you think fifa or the triads have got hold of khaldoun and turned him corrupt
Then he has instructed mancini who has then told platt & kidd to tell the players to put a poor shift in

Makes sense when you think about it
Just a thought.
No. Khaldoon & the Sheikh have way too much to lose if anything like this was to come to light about City. It would go against the whole ethos of the City project i.e. the promotion of Abu Dhabi on a world stage via sport.
Managers & coaches don't tell players to throw games - individual players or a few players are tapped up to ensure that they do what they can to ensure a certain result. I'm not saying that this is in any way related to City - I'm talking about football in general. It would be naive to think that there are players at City who have never seen corruption or know of corruption taking place.

CBlue said:
The cookie monster said:
CBlue said:
I'm not sure what you mean by "in on it"? I would be very surprised that a man of his standing & in the position that he has isn't aware of these things. Approximately 25% of players in Europe have admitted to being involved - if he isn't aware then he fucking should be! I think City do their best - like I said - they produce a detailed dossier for each player they are looking to sign.

I mean do you think fifa or the triads have got hold of khaldoun and turned him corrupt
Then he has instructed mancini who has then told platt & kidd to tell the players to put a poor shift in

Just a thought.
No. Khaldoon & the Sheikh have way too much to lose if anything like this was to come to light about City. It would go against the whole ethos of the City project i.e. the promotion of Abu Dhabi on a world stage via sport.
Managers & coaches don't tell players to throw games - individual players or a few players are tapped up to ensure that they do what they can to ensure a certain result. I'm not saying that this is in any way related to City - I'm talking about football in general. It would be naive to think that there are players at City who have never seen corruption or know of corruption taking place.

Oh FFS give it a rest

if you want to know about corruption in uefa, just ask any older leeds fan about bayern fkn munich, a club without any fkn scruples,

Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:
The cookie monster said:

Just a thought.

Oh FFS give it a rest

If it helps, closing your eyes, putting your fingers in your ears & singing your favourite song makes it all go away.

If it doesn't then you could start with:

http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/ before investigating any further.

There's also a good thread on the General Football forum - entitled Brown Envelopes that has some interesting comments from posters.

CBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:

Oh FFS give it a rest

If it helps, closing your eyes, putting your fingers in your ears & singing your favourite song makes it all go away.

There's also a good thread on the General Football forum - entitled Brown Envelopes that has some interesting comments from posters.

What abt the triads then
Where do they fit into all this?

The cookie monster said:
CBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Oh FFS give it a rest

What abt the triads then

Illegal gambling syndicates mate - half the Yang Sing had a 2-2 draw last night.
They just knew.
I can't say any more,otherwise they will start charging me for me Szechuan king prawns.
I'm easily bribed.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
CBlue said:

What abt the triads then

Illegal gambling syndicates mate - half the Yang Sing had a 2-2 draw last night.
They just knew.
I can't say any more,otherwise they will start charging me for me Szechuan king prawns.
I'm easily bribed.
And (prawn) crackers to boot!

Video Refs/Hawk Eye have been introduced in Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, even snooker! And all sports have been improved by the introduction of this!

The fact that the biggest sport, with the most money, does not introduce technology to ensure the correct decisions are made makes me believe that the people at the top want to be able to control exactly what happens in the beautiful game!

marca_uk said:
Video Refs/Hawk Eye have been introduced in Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, even snooker! And all sports have been improved by the introduction of this!

The fact that the biggest sport, with the most money, does not introduce technology to ensure the correct decisions are made makes me believe that the people at the top want to be able to control exactly what happens in the beautiful game!
As they start trialling football technology next season where are you thinking of heading with this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.