Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBlue said:
marca_uk said:
Video Refs/Hawk Eye have been introduced in Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, even snooker! And all sports have been improved by the introduction of this!

The fact that the biggest sport, with the most money, does not introduce technology to ensure the correct decisions are made makes me believe that the people at the top want to be able to control exactly what happens in the beautiful game!
I think you need to go away & check to see who can change the laws of the game - it isn't FIFA.

Isn't it??? I thought it was.

The "laws of the game" document is written by FIFA and downloadable off their website.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
CBlue said:
SCF08 said:
Football is corrupt as fuc*.

Watching Dinamo Zagreb's performances and defending (giving away cheap goals) in the Champions League over the past few years is borderline corrupt.

You could even see it in this weeks game against PSG but last year against Olympique Lyon was absolutely unreal. Lyon needed to win by at least 5 goals and the game ended 1-7 in Zagreb. Dinamo Zagreb players were even caught winking at Lyon players when they scored.

Ridiculous things are also happening in Turkey, Bulgaria and probably in every western european league as well.
This is going to blow the minds of those sceptics but you can guess who the referee was for that Zagreb/Lyon game - none other than our Mr Mark Clattenburg. He sent off a Zagreb players after 28 minutes! Can you also guess the team that missed out due to this result - I'll give you a clue - dutch team - 4 letters, 1st letter 'A' last letter 'X' & they also have a 'J' in the middle.
I don't know who's organizing this shit but they seem to be taking the piss now.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/08/betting-authority-lyon-champions-league
Kinnel fire you are like the twinkletoes of the football forum but you actually have no evidence at all
If you keep your fingers in your ears & close your eyes then you're right - there's no evidence out there at all! The players actually involved in this shit must be mistaken.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16923742

Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:
marca_uk said:
Video Refs/Hawk Eye have been introduced in Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, even snooker! And all sports have been improved by the introduction of this!

The fact that the biggest sport, with the most money, does not introduce technology to ensure the correct decisions are made makes me believe that the people at the top want to be able to control exactly what happens in the beautiful game!
I think you need to go away & check to see who can change the laws of the game - it isn't FIFA.

The "laws of the game" document is written by FIFA and downloadable off their website.
Is it? Amazing, unbelievable - I for one am in total shock. Is this downloadable document in pdf format? Is it an editable pdf format? Is that how the laws of the game are changed - you just change the pdf document? So football is embracing technology & this is a proud example of football moving with the times?
The IFAB must be extremely pissed off though (which is also at the root of the political infighting with the FA & FIFA).

CBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:

Is it? Amazing, unbelievable - I for one am in total shock. Is this downloadable document in pdf format? Is it an editable pdf format? Is that how the laws of the game are changed - you just change the pdf document? So football is embracing technology & this is a proud example of football moving with the times?
The IFAB must be extremely pissed off though (which is also at the root of the political infighting with the FA & FIFA).

I asked a simple question mate. No need for the shit attitude!

So are you saying its the IFAB? Who incidentally I have never heard of. News to me.

Edit: googling, I see it is indeed IFAB, although FIFA have power of veto on everything.

Campagnolo said:
Deffo currupt lads, you only have to look at the facts that bleed into every single faction of the footballing hierarchy and media establishment...Platini is mates with Bobby Charlton and they invented FFPR to crush the threat from the middle east and remain part of the established order, the reason that they didn't do this with Chelsea was because the Russian mafia visited old bacon face at the cliff and told him to sell Kanchelskis or they would chop his head off. Eversince then they have been terrified of Russians...to the point where shaky hands needs a few drabs of whisky to calm the night terrors.....Then you get Eamon Holmes and Jimmy Nesbit, they control the media including the BBC and ITV and Zoe Ball is one of their junior capo's and Beckham heads up the US side of the operation. Their influence and reign of terror means that all of the media outlets only report positive stories about the rags and horrible stories about the blues. Everytime MOTD goes on air, the presenters are in fear of their careers because Jimmy Nesbit is a mad fooker and has ties to paramilitaries, as does his Norn Iron compadre, Holmes. How else can you explain Mark Lawrensons hair? It's them bastardos, they control everything.

You only have to sanity check the astounding facts that surrounded Kolo Toure's wife procuring diet pills from Wio Ferdinand's dealer who advised her that they were magic sexyfun happytime tablets. And then there was Djemba Djemba's witch doctor who managed to form a rain cloud over Yaya Toure that gave him the sniffles and made him underperform against Dortmund. I tell yer, when you start lifting up the rocks, you'd be amazed at what beasties crawl out and how many people on a worldwide scale who are totally upto their necks in corruption, including people on here like danburger, didsbury dave and the fake oldham fan who I can't spell or don't really care to. They all have season tickets at the swamp and lap up the rag gravy like editor of the MUEN and all of the tabloids who are in the old codgers pocket. They luv that gravy. I'll leave you with this bit of info...the referee and linesmen from last night were all Danish....hmmm....does anyone know a big rednosed fucker from the Northen climbs??? And I'm not talking about fookin Rudolf fella's...right I've got to go, Pam is at the door with her surveillance report on Stacey Giggs shopping habits...

Stay save out there, lads.

Bwahahaha.

Plumb.

Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:

So are you saying its the IFAB? Who incidentally I have never heard of. News to me.
So, apparently, is the idea of corruption in football.
My shit attitude is due to this fucking tin foil hat.

CBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:

Eh? I was on here saying corruption is rife in football.

I just got a bit bored about you banging on and fucking on about it.

Chippy_boy said:
CBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:

Eh? I was on here saying corruption is rife in football.

I just got a bit bored about you banging on and fucking on about it.
I'm sure that replying to the thread that created the boredom fixed your problem? Why wouldn't you just stop replying? I don't understand - "I'm bored of this so I'm going to tell everybody to stop - they're not allowed to say anything on a message board thread if I'm bored with it"?

I tend to think so,yes.Ive followed football for many a year,but personally Ive never felt so disheartened or disbelieving as at present,at the way the game is unfolding,with even apparently minor refereeing decisions greatly influencing results,whether intentional or not,theres way to many official "mistakes". A sabbatical might be in order,maybe until/if technology arrives at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.